Chapter 18

Third person's PoV

It's finally weekend and as usual Bangtan boys and the girls will have a quality time.

They've been doing this for almost a year now. Since all of them are busy with their own jobs, weekend is the only day they can gather around.

Jennie already told everyone that they'll having a BBQ day and insist everyone to come. She misses her second family so much.

"Babe, what time is it?" Jennie asked Taehyung who still half sleep in bed.

"I don't know. Probably 8?" he said.

"As much as I want to snuggle with you because you look so tempting right now, but please wake up. Everyone will be here soon. We're going to do a BBQ day remember?" Jennie said.

"Come here, first." Taehyung said, teasingly.

Jennie just come forward to face Taehyung. When Taehyung is about to kiss Jennie on the lips, Jennis stops him.

"Morning breath, jagi. Kaja! I'll kiss you passionately once you wake up and take a bath." She said in seductive way. Taehyung just smirk and kiss the tip of her nose.

*****

Jungkook arrived at Lisa's apartment. They haven't talk since the day of Sana's confession. He starts to knock a couple times but no one seems to open the door.

When he's about to knock more, a girl just out from the lift make her way to his while she's bringing three paper bags.

"Jungkook?" she said.

"Hi." He said and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. She couldn't help it, she misses those smiles a lot.

"Fetch you. You know today's weekend right?"

"I know. I mean, I thought you won't fetch me up anymore. You know since – "

"Sshh. I'm here, right? I promise you I'll fight." Jungkook said as he brushes her back hair and pull her into a hug. He misses her. He misses his Lisa. "I miss you so much. I'm sorry I haven't been able to call or text or even see you in person. I still need a lot of things going on but I promise you, it will over soon." I said as I hug her tighter.

We were hugging for more minutes.

"Jungkook?" she said.

"Hmm?" he said

"Soon, can I talk to you privately?" she asked.]

"Should we go inside and talk? Or do you want to do something privately too? I don't mind." Jungkook said. Lisa just shyly smile and hit his shoulder.

"Yah! I'm serious. We should talk but not now. For now, let me get ready first." Lisa said and she unlock her apartment make her way in while Jungkook follow her from behind.

**

Namjoon, Rose and J-hope are busy doing a BBQ while Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook. and Jisoo are busy playing guitar and sing along. Jin is busy watching Namjoon, Rose and J-hope make sure they won't burn the house down.

Lisa is at the rooftop, her favorite place from Taehyung's apartment. She watches her friends from the rooftop. She smiles watching them laugh and smile all together. She can watch them like this forever as it brings peace to her mind.

"You okay, there?" Jennie said while Lisa looks at her.

"Hi, Jennie unnie." Lisa said and smiled at her and Jennie automatically smiled at her back.