Chapter 27

Present day.

Lisa's PoV

We were arrived at The Jeon Star Hotel. I try to act normal as much as I can around Jungkook. Thanks to him, I already knew the fact about Mr. Yang Hyun-suk and Sana. I was shocked to be honest, why was his only focus just on Sana and her family. Why doesn't he know about me yet?

Actually I'm glad but I'm nervous too.

"You okay?" Jungkook asked. We already in his room. We rest at the couch together as he hangs her hand around my neck and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm fine. I just a little bit shocked about everything. You okay?" I asked.

He took a deep sighed and closed his eyes. I know he was tired and shocked about everything. I just imagine how would he react if he finds the truth about me? How disappoint him with me that I lied to him all this time?

"I don't know. Everything's just happened too fast, but I'm glad that I don't have to marry her, you know? Because I don't like her in the first place. That's why when I found something bizarre, I know I have to do something." He said. He looked at me and smile.

Should I tell him now?

"Jungkook.." I said and mumbled.

"Hmm?" he said. He looked at me at kiss my head.

"If one of us hurt each other, what will happen?" I asked. He looked and raised his eyebrows and give me a question look.

"I don't know. I honestly think that I'm going to hurt you eventually. Knowing the fact that Sana is psycho but I can't avoid the fact that the girl I'm going to marry is still out there." He said. He sounded so serious. "But I promise you I'll fight for you, aren't I? I'll fight until you tell me to stop." He said. He cupped my face with both his hands. He glared at me and suddenly I feel guilty all over my chest.

"I love you, you know that right?" he asked.

I nodded and smiled back at him. My heart was breaking. I love him too much but I can't have him. Not when I have to risk his life, his career, his family.

I am a mess. I'm an orphan child. I have no father nor mother to look up to. How can he so easy to love me when I still trying to love myself?

I hate the way I lied to him. I hate the way my parents died because their kind hearts, I hate the fact that I have to be involved in a dirty business that Mr. Yang put me through.

I leaned a kiss on his lips. I put a soft, pure and endless kiss on him. The kiss that I've been dying to give him. He kissed me back. This time we take it slow. I just feel love between the kiss as I kissed his bottom lips and deepen the kiss. I can fell his smile while we were kissing.

I love him.

I love him so much.

I love you, Jungkook

He pulled away at put our foreheads together and smiled sweetly. I looked at him as I try to give him a signal that I love him. I can't say it now because I have to deal with several people first.

"Let's go to sleep?" he asked.

"Okay." I answered and nodded.

He took my hand and took the lead to his bedroom and I just followed him.

I'll be back, Jungkook.

But first, I have to disappear.

*the next day*

I looked at my watch and it showed 07:56AM. I woke up at the arms of Jungkook's. The fact that I couldn't sleep peacefully just give me a headache. I looked at Jungkook who was sleeping safe and sound. I just stared at him, admiring his face. I can't believe an angel like him could fall in love with a broken glass like me. I stared at him until I didn't realized that tears start to fall on my cheek.

I kissed his cheek and then gave a small peck on his lips carefully to make sure I won't wake him up.

"I'll be back, Jungkook. I promise. Please be safe.

I love you, so much.

I know you'll hate me." I said softly and I kissed his forehead for the last time.

*30 minutes later*

I closed the door and quickly took my steps out form this hotel. I used the lift to go to the lobby, but when the door was about to close, there's a hand try to hold the door so it won't close.

An old man entered the lift with really nice and neat suit. He looked familiar from someone I knew.

He scanned me from bottom to top. Honestly, I'm a little bit uncomfortable. So I just looked down not

"Are you a reporter?" he asked. I still looked down as I don't know what to say so I just went muted. "You must have been the brave one to come to this floor just to get information." He said and the he smiled at me. He sounded not serious at all. I thought I really am in trouble right now.

"P-pardon?" I stuttered

"37th floor is for family only. No reporters have the gut to come here unless they are very brave." He said.

"I-I'm uhm. I'm not a reporter." I said. I still looked down. I didn't have the courage to make an eye contact with this old man.

"Really? Are you a family?" he asked.

"No, I uhm no. I'm neither of them." I said.

"Hmm.. Are you one of those girls that my son invited after last night's party? That kid has the habit to invited a random girls and then dumped them after." He said and smirked.

His son? Wait, is he talking about Jungkook?

Wait, this means...

This means he's Mr. Jeon? The father of Jeon Jungkook?

"I uhm no. I'm not. I'm just a friend of him. I won't see him again after this. You don't have to worry." I said.

"Actually, you looked like someone familiar from the past. Have we met before?" he asked.

Have we? I don't know. I was still a kid back then. How can I know we've met or not? He should've be the one who tell me.

"I – I don't think so." I said. I'm right, aren't I?

And then we reached the ground floor. He smiled at me and I bowed at him and he just smiled. We both out from the lift. When he's about to leave, I call him from behind.

"Mr. Jeon!" I shouted. I can feel everyone was staring at me. I must've been a fool to shouted that loud at the greatest owner of this company.

I make a few steps towards him and I bowed again.

"Mr. Jeon, I know you don't have a lot of time right now but I just want to say a few things." I said. I see him raised his eyebrow as he waits for me to speak. "Jungkook is a very nice guy. He's an amazing man actually. I just want to say that he's in a very bad time right now. He needs someone to encourage him, be there for him and I don't know maybe support him. He loves and respects you a lot, Mr. Something bad is about to happen to him. Take a good care of him, sir. Before it's too late and you'll regret it. I've been there and it cost me everything. I have to go. It's nice to finally meeting you in person." I said and I bowed at him. Before he could say anything, I make my way rushed to the exit door.

Why would I said that? I should've talk to him about my family. I should've confess. I should've let him now, but I can't. If he knows then he'll tell Jungkook the truth and all my plans are destroyed.

I hope I did the right thing.