Chapter 5

Jungkook's PoV

After I took Lisa home I finally arrived at the Jeon Star Hotel. I go straight to my office and rest myself at the couch and I take my phone and start to message someone.

*text*

JK: "Noona, I drove her home safely."

JN: "I'm glad, thank you Jungkook."

JK: "Jennie noona, can I ask a question?"

JN" "Aren't you just did?"

JK: "Geez, I'm kind of serious."

JN: "Shoot."

JK: "What happened about me being a Jeon? Lisa seems to be surprised. I thought she knew me already since I'm famous and all."

JN: "Pretty big head you have there, Kook. About Lisa, it's not my place to tell. Just ask her."

JK: "Ah, that's the point. I don't have her number."

JN: "Why don't you ask her earlier?"

JK: "Nah, never asked a girl's number before." It's true though. I don't ask for their number, they're throwing their number to me hoping that one I'd call them which I'm not really that interested.

JN: "Why don't you ask me?"

JK: "Aren't I asking you right now?"

JN: " *send a contact person: Lisa* there. You're welcome."

JK: "Thanks noona."

JN: "Yeah whatever. Just do me favor Jungkook. I know you're curious about her just please don't rush her to do something that makes her uncomfortable. She's been through a lot."

JK: " Pinky promise,"

JN: "Sometimes I wonder why all the girls into you. You're weird."

JK: "Weirdly handsome."

JN: "Whatever."

Now that I have Lisa's number I can't wait to dig a lot of information about her. What kind of secrets does she has? And how about me being a Jeon? Does my father ever had something to hurt her? But that's impossible, Lisa doesn't know about me being a Jeon, of course she doesn't know my dad too right? Ahh, my head seems like it ready to explode anytime soon.

As I walk to my office I take a lot all the papers that my dad wants me to sign, most of them about some partnership and agreement papers, suddenly my focused change into some gold envelop with a paper in in. I slowly open it and I read it.

I was shocked.

Wait, wait! this can't be happening?

A marriage paper between me and...

....

....

Panpriya  Manoban?

Who the hell is she? What's going on? Who is  this Panpriya Manoban?
My eyes open wide and I straightly go to my dad's office.

I was furious. What is this? What kind of game that my dad played all this time?

I don't  bother to knock, I just put the envelop and throw it on the table right in front of his face.

"Care to tell me what the fuck is happening?" I shouted at him. My mind full of anger.

"Language, son." He said, calmly.

"What is this?! A marriage arrangement? What game is this father?! I told you to not include me into any of your bussiness mess!" I said. I'm pissed.

"Sit down, Jungkook." He said and so I did.

"Let me explain, son. I had a dear friend four years ago. He helped me built this hotel. He's so generous and smart. Me and him were like dynamic duo. He thought about the idea and I have power and people to did all the work from his idea. He had a beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter. You know what business works Jungkook. People play dirty and our safety become a threat, not only our family but his too. One day, someone blackmailed me said that if I won't take the partnership with him, he'd kill my family. Marco knew about that and he said we would protect each other since we have our own child. I have you and he had his daughter. One day, when I went for a dinner with your mom and Marco and his wife, there's a black hood mask man about to shot me and your mom. As I closed my eyes I thought I already dead, but instead Marco and his wife took the bullet for us. We took them to the hospital and it was too late." He explained.

I can't believe what just happened back then. All I know that my parents always busy for work and didn't even bother to think about me once. They always sent me to one of my hyungs house because they knew I'd be safe there. Know it's all make sense.

"What happened to the daughter?" I asked. I'm pretty much curious.

"She ran out of the house when the accident happened. They had a little argument which I didn't know what the argument was all about. We've searched of her all night and we found her at the side of Han River and cried. When we told her about her parents she fainted and shut herself down. She won't talk to anyone. She's only 16 years old that day. I'm about to adopted her but her aunt, Ji Eun said that she'll take care of her and we've made a deal. As she turns 22 years old, you and her will get married, it's the least I can do to payback what Marco did to me, to your mom." He said.

I was left speechless; I don't know what to say. My mind is dull right now. I can't think straight.

I can't get married to her. I don't even know her. Why life is always so unfair to him? He'd say no this this marriage but saw how this Marco man helped my father, I can't decline his request.

"Where is she now?" I asked.

"In town, you'll meet her in 6 months." My father told me.

"I need some fresh air." I said as I walk out and I shut the door loudly.

Thank you so much for reading this one! :)