Chapter 23

Lisa's PoV

            It's been two weeks since Jungkook and I are officially a thing. We've been doing pretty great so far. Sometimes he picks me up to work or from work and sometimes he stays at my place just to make sure I'm safe. Even though I like this feeling so much but I still can't ignore the fact about how guilty I am to not telling Jungkook the truth. I still have a lot to figure it out, I guess.

I was preparing myself to be back home. Jungkook actually on his way to fetch me from work, but I feel a vibrate on my pocket and I received one message from unknown number.

Unknown Number:

Meet me at the storage of YG Hotel. Let's discuss something.

I narrowed both of my eyebrows. I packed my things and make my way at the storage as soon as possible because I don't want Jungkook to wait and become suspicious.

I arrived at the storage and I saw a figure standing near an old bed.

"Who are you?" I asked. This person wears a black hoodie and black shinning tight pants. And then he/she turned around to face me and my jaw was dropping.

"Sana?!" I said. Honestly, I have never expected her to come and talk to me.

"You still can't get your hands off of my man? They're right. You're so stubborn as hell." She said. Her sassiness and savage look terrifies me. I know she knows something that I don't.

"Why did you lie to him?" I asked her.

"Speak for yourself, Lisa. Why are you lying to him? You know he's falling for you. Don't you think he'll turn into pieces and break his trust once he knows the truth? The truth that you are a liar." She said and grinned. She walks closer at me as she looks so creepy like she ready to eat me alive.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said. I played dumb. I know that she's digging information here which I can't fall for it.

"Is that so, Lisa? Oh, or should I call you Pranpriya Manoban?" she said. Her grin makes me chills all over my body.

"If you know it, then why would you lie to him and pretend to be someone you're not?" I said. My voice was shaking to be honest. I'm not scared of her, I'm just scared about what might happen next, because I can't take another clues or truth about my family.

"You know, I love Jungkook. He's mine, Lisa. We were fine before you came. But then my dad told me everything about you and he said you're being ungrateful. So, this is your punishment to denied him and being ungrateful bitch." She said. "You think this is all about you? You think you're the only one who's hurting? Wake up! The world doesn't always revolve around you." She continued. I can feel her anger at me. "If you love Jungkook and don't want to make him suffer and disappoint because of you. Stay the hell away from him. You can't never make him happy. You're just a pathetic orphan girl who's trying to make peace at the world but I guess the world is playing with you. You'll end up just like your parents." She said. Her words stabbed me deeply. There's a huge pain in my chest. I know everything she said are true. I know because I keep deny everything for my own sake.

"Now, enjoy the last night being with Jungkook. After that, don't come any closer at him or you'll take the consequences. I'm telling you, Lisa. You might not be going to like it." She said and then she left me all alone.

Should I listen to her? Should I do everything she told me?

And then my phone start to ring then I pick up.

"Hello?" I said,

"I'm outside, where are you?" he said It's Jungkook.

"Y-yeah. I'll be there." I said and I hung up.

What should I do?

I saw him looking so handsome. His hands are on his pocket and he smiled brightly at me and waved happily at me. How can I stay away from him? He's one of the reason why I keep hold on into this mess. I smile weakly at him.

He pulled me into a warm hug that I love the most. I just close my eyes and feel the warmth. We both pulled away and he kissed my forehead.

"Bad day?" he asked.

"You're here now." I said and forced a smile.

"Come on, we're going to be late." He said.

"Late? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Let's hop in, I'll tell you later." He said. He seems so excited.

We both hopped in and he started to drive.

"Where are we going?" I repeated my question earlier.

"To Taehyung's apartment. It's been awhile. They are all there now. Don't you check the group text?" he said.

Right, I almost forget that we have one. I'm not really the type of person who check their group messages 24/7. I just let it be.

"I don't. You guys usually just mocking at each other so yeah." I said.

"You should join us sometimes. J-hope hyung and Jimin hyung are the funniest." He said and he just smiled and I smiled back awkwardly. "Okay, what happened?" he asked. I know he'll notice.

"What? Nothing." I said.

"Has anybody tell you that you're a terrible liar?" he asked.

"Try me." I said.

"Come on, baby. I told you before. I don't want you to sad or upset alone. Talk to me." He begged.

"I'm fine, Jungkook. Don't worry about me okay? Let's just enjoy the night together." I said and I squeezed his hand so I can convince him that everything is okay.

"Lisa?" he said.

"Hmm?" I said.

"I love you." Jungkook said.

No.

He can't just say that out of nowhere, right?

Jungkook, why? Why did you make everything become so hard for me? I can't be with you, Jungkook. You'll suffer because of me.

"It's okay if you can't say it back. I know it takes time. I just want you to know how I truly feel. I love you, Lisa." He said.

I just smiled at him and kissed one of his cheek and the back of his hand. I was holding his hand for the rest of our way.

I love you too, Jungkook. Please be happy.