Chapter 24

Lisa's PoV

We arrived at Taehyung's apartment. Honestly, I miss my unnies and my oppas too. It's been awhile since the last time I saw them. Me and Jungkook were walking at Taehyung's unit hand in hand. I still can't believe that tonight will be the last time me and Jungkook to be this close.

"MY BABY!!" Jennie unnie shouted when she opened the door and attacked me with a huge hug. Jisoo unni hugged me too while Rose just jump right in and I was drowning.

"Aish, what's with the girls? Don't you guys miss me too? Yah, I used to be your baby." Jungkook protested.

"Yah! Why were you two holding hands earlier? Please don't tell me – " Jisoo unnie was cutted.

"We are! We are official." Jungkook said happily. I was so embrassed. Couldn't he just chill a little?

"Whoa, jinjja?!" J-hope oppa said from the living room.

"We brought pizza! Pizza everyone?" I said. I try to change the subject but it failed.

All of them are grinning right now with their arms crossed.

"As tempting as that sounds, and I really want to hear about the Liskook official thing but I guess Jungkook has something to discuss?" Jimin oppa said.

"Ahh yes! Everyone let's all have a sit. That means you too, Suga hyung." Jungkook said and I see how Suga hyung just rolled his eyes.

I actually have no idea what will happen. Jungkook didn't tell me anything at all.

We were all sitting at the couch. I can take a look how serious they are right now. Do they always been like this when they're about to discuss something? It's so unfamiliar to see them like this.

Jungkook just stand there and I can see he held a lot of files. I wonder what's inside.

Jungkook passed the files on the table and make a pretty big sound.

"What are those?" Rose unnie asked.

"These are evidences, my friend." Jungkook said.

"Evidences for what?" Namjoon asked this time.

"So, here's the detail. I know you guys already know about my arrangement marriage settled by my father himself. And a girl just confessed me weeks ago that she's the one that I'm going to marry and I found it bizzare." Jungkook said.

"And who's this girl?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"It's Sana." Instead of Jungkook, Jimin answered it for her. The rest of us just went silent. Some of them were in a shock mode.

"Sana as in Sana the bitch who seduced you when you were drunk and you were stupid enough to fucked her? No harm feelings Lisa." Jennie unnie said. She knows that Sana was telling a lie because she and the rest of the girls know the truth.

"It's okay. I knew." I said and they all were looking at me.

"You knew and you did nothing?!" Jisoo unnie said and I just shaked my head. I can feel how much she pissed at me but I just pretend I didn't know anything.

"Don't blame her noona. She was happened to be there when Sana confessed. Anyway, I was shocked as much as you guys but I still feel everything is not right. Few weeks ago she came to my office uninvited. She wanted to set the wedding date and stuff but I told her to met my father first and she refused it and seemed scared." Jungkook said.

Wait, what? She really did that? That's so brave yet so suicidal.

"Why would she scared at the first place?" Namjoon asked.