"No, I'm not," I know what's going to happen,Harry if you go out, you're going to get hurt, I think.

"What, tell me?" He tests, running his tongue over his lip. I stay silent.

"I can't."

"What? Sound of an untrusting girlfriend? Yeah, I thought so." He goes over to the door,and I wonder why he's blowing such a trivial thing out of proportion. Harry I'm your fucking guardian angel listen to me,dammit. He walks over to the door, and twists the knob.

"Harry, if you leave, I—"

"What, babe?" He uses the nickname cruelly as he turns and leaves the house. I sit on the couch, worried and scared, and then I turn on the TV. It's way too quiet as I turn up the volume to see a developing news story.

"Man, named Harry Styles, shot."

My eyes fly open as I turn to my right to see a little boy sitting next to me. He smiles weakly, "Miss? Are you okay? You were, um, mumbling things." I sigh, running my hand through my hair.

'I'm fine, and I'm not a Miss, I'm barely older than you. " I force out a laugh.

"Noon train to Amsterdam." The intercom gurgles, and the boy and I get up at the same time.

"You're going to Amsterdam?" He turns to me and I nod. I take a closer look at the boy, can't be older than fifteen, he has fringy blonde hair, blue eyes, and slight freckles (hmm, does this sound like anyone you may know? Hm) . "I'm Lucas." ( again, familiar??)

"Pandora, how old are you?" I ask as we step into the train. We take a seat near the back, next to each other.

"15, you?"

"20." I chuckle, he reminds me of someone I know but I can't put my finger on it.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit out of it, you know with, um, me finding you and all." I smile down at him,he is adorable.

"Please, you wouldn't want to hear about girl problems." I scoff, and laugh.

"As long it's not your period I'm fine. So spill all Pandora, we have time don't we? I want to know. Oh, by the way, you can call me Luke."

     I spill out everything, well, almost everything, to Luke, who is nodding intensely and listening. "Well, you sound like you're in deep shit. Where are you going once we get there?" I shrug, "you should come live with my family."

"Don't you think it's a bit weird? You're bringing a twenty year old home?"

"It's okay, you can room with us. Mum, Minji and Juliette would be cool with it." I stiffen up at the name Juliette, remembering the little girl at the orphanage. "Well,I'm not so sure about Juliette because she's a baby, but..." He shrugs.

"Well thank you, so I guess I will come with you."

We stay silent for a few seconds, and I turn on my phone again to be greeted by floods of text messages and new calls.

Send to: All contacts except Boyfriend.

Me: I'm fine xx

_________________________________

aw aw chapter 50 it's been so long *cue Fireproof*

anyways, you should really be following me on twitter, @imsopunkrock_ and comment your twitter names so i can follow you! and DM me a selfie so i can do ships because those are fun:)

WHO REALIZED WHO LUCAS REALLY IS BECAUSE IF YOU DIDNT THEN UM, THINK HARDER OKAY

and when this chapter started i was like "im going to thank them for 15K" and then boom now i have 17.2K wtf I cannot breathe.

Ash xx