52. Shopping with him

Start from the beginning

He shake his head and edit his name. My jaw drop to the floor when i looked at the name which he just saved on his contact number.

Hubby..

A satisfied smirk is on his face when he looked at his contact number. He gave me the phone and kissed on my cheek.

"Come we are getting late." He said while pulling me from bed by my hand.
......................................................................

"Siddharth please slow down." I said while holding the bike tightly from behind.

"Not until you hold me tight." He said while driving bike on high speed.

We both are argued from 5 minutes. He wants me to hold him tightly from back and i am not ready to do it. So he drive on full speed so that i will hold him.

I hesitantly clutched his shirt from side but when he increase the speed more. I put my hand around his stomach and hold him tightly.

He slowly decrease the speed of bike and i slowly lose my grip on him and pull myself from him.

He take my right hand and pull me to him.

"Don't you dare." He said sternly while looking at me from the left side mirror of the bike.

I sigh and tight my grip around his stomach and put my head on his shoulder. I saw him smiling through side mirror.

......................................................................

Siddharth stopped bike in a parking of a mall. Due to his fast driving, pain in abdomen is increased slightly. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers.

He first take me to the clothes showroom.

"How may i help you sir, mam." A beautiful sales girl in her twenties came to us.

"Show some jeans and tops for her." Siddharth said while pointing to me.

"Shure sir, mam please follow, i'll show you our new collection of jeans and tops." Sales girl said with a plastered smile on her face.

"Excuse me...one minute." I hold Siddharth's hand and walk to the corner.

"I don't need clothes..i have so many." I whispered.

"I know but they are old now and you need more jeans and tops and after that we will buy some kurti and salwar for you." He said.

"But I don't need them." I said.

"You can't deny me today. It's your birthday and i want to cherish you which i was missing from your past two birthdays. Please let me do what i want. Only for today." He said with a hope in his eyes.

I nodded my head..

"Okey..but only for today."

"Okey.." he said.

After that we buy some jeans and tops for me, Actually not some but many.

When Siddharth is busy in billing, my eyes fell on a inner wear section. I also want some bra and panties. I walk to the underwear section started looking at the bra of my size.

I took out a black bra and check its size.

It's 32-d, my size.

"It won't fit you." I startled when Siddharth spoke suddenly in my ear from behind.

What he is doing here?

"Your size is 32-c not 32-d" he said while taking the bra from my hand.