52. Shopping with him

Start from the beginning

He smirked that i am checking him out shamelessly. I blinked rapidly to divert my pervert mind.

Why the hell i am attracted to him physically now a days. He is messing with my head. I have never felt physically attracted to any man before.

"Happy birthday baby." He said while kissing me on my cheek.

"..and don't look at me like you wanted to eat me though I won't mind, feeling is mutual baby. But we have to control our sexual hormones till wedding." He whispered in my ears huskily.

I turned into a red shade at his comment. He gave me a small peck on my lips and enter inside the house.

"Are you ready?" I came out from my shock when he asked me.

"Yes.." I said looking here there except him.

"Preeti you are looking so beautiful in salwar kameez but you will be uncomfortable sitting on bike." He said looking at me.

"Then what should I wear?"

He opened my wardrobe and started searching for clothes. I stand beside him looking at him doing his work.

"Nice colour." He pulled out my pink bra and looking at me mischievously.

"Siddddhhharth...." I immediately pull my bra from his hand and hide it behind my back.

"Okey...okey I'm sorry." He said with a smile and started search again.

He pulled out a white top and denim jeans from my wardrobe and give it to me.

I took it from him and go to bathroom to change.

After five minutes i came out from washroom. Siddharth was sitting on my bed comfortably and looking at my broken phone with a frown on his face.

I took out my white sinkers from shoes rack and wear them sitting beside him.

"Where is the phone which I ordered for you?" He asked while looking at me confusingly.

"In a drawer." I said while tie my shoelaces.

"Why?" He asked me.

"It is way to expensive for me. I can't take such expensive gifts." I said looking at him.

"Are you still angry on me?" I saw a guilt in his eyes.

"How should i get angry when i don't know the reason behind the mistakes?" I said.

"Then accept it as your another birthday gift. Preeti i wanted to give you every happiness in this world. I will to do everything and anything, to gain your love again. Please don't stop me." He said while cupping my cheeks.

I nodded my head "okey.. but only one condition."

"What..?" He asked me with a hope in his eyes.

"You have to make pancakes for me." I whispered while bending my head lower and chuckle.

He chuckled softly and nodded his head.

"But i don't know how to login my id in it. I am suck with gadgets." I said with a frown.

"Don't worry i will teach you." He said while caressing my cheek.

I pulled out a phone from beside table and give it to him. He opened the seal and took out a phone from the box.

He teached me how to login my id in new phone and teach me every function of it. Actually it's very easy to login your id in new phone. I can do it myself if i tried.

He searched his contact in my new phone and frawn looking at his name which is saving in my contact list as
Jerk.

He looked at me with stern eyes. I smiled sheepishly and chuckled nervously. I forgot that i saved his contact number as jerk. That time i was so angry on him.