~ Fifteen ~

You head downstairs and into the dining hall. Jin is placing the breakfast dishes on the table as the boys gather. Some of them are not around, like Yoongi and Jimin.

"Where are they?" you ask Tae as you take a seat beside him.

He shrugs, "Probably still asleep. Yoongi is a very heavy sleeper. The same goes for Jimin."

With his reply, Jungkook snorts. "They're probably sleeping in the same bed again," he says with a sly smile.

"What is that supposed to mean?" you say, an eyebrow raised in question.

"Oh nothing," Jungkook replies, waving off the question. Tae rolls his eyes at the younger's answer.

Jin approaches and places a platter of sausages with sunny-side-up eggs. He makes a little wave of good morning and you do the same with a grin. He smiles and sits at the end of the table.

"Hobi, I suggest you wake Jimin and Yoongi up. You can get inside Yoongi's room without him getting angry," Jin tells Hoseok.

The fairy obliges and stands up. "I'm on it," he says and glides up the staircases.

"So Eunji, what will be our topics for today," Namjoon asks from the right of Jin.

"Wait, let me see," you say. You wave your hands in the air, muttering a short spell. With a whoosh, a piece of paper appears in your palm.

"This morning, we will discuss History: Clan Weapons. I need your help on that one, Namjoon," you read the text out loud.

"Sure. After this, I might make a short visit to the library for some research," he replies.

You nod. Looking back at the paper, you continue, "After lunch though, we will have enchantments and combat."

"The usual of course," Tae adds, overhearing.

Just then, Hobi arrives followed by a sleepy looking Yoongi and a dazed Jimin.

"Take a seat," Jin orders the two and they do. Hobi sits across them.

"Jimin, what is that?" Jin asks, putting on a stern face as he notices a red bruise on the merman's neck.

Jimin immediately covers his neck with his long sleeve shirt and he blushes.

"It– it's nothing," he says softly. The eldest shakes his head with a hand in the forehead.

"You young children! Always rushing things. How many times do I have to remind you? Do not... DO IT during weekdays. We have classes," Jin blabbers, talking very fast.

"Geez hyung, you act like a mother. It's not like you and Namjoon hyung don't do it!" Yoongi answers back.

"You bitc–" Jin is about to say but Namjoon holds him back.

"That is not a matter to discuss during breakfast," Namjoon says grimly.

Jin settles down and Yoongi clears his throat. Jimin just shrinks to his seat. You don't know how to take this in. You stifle a laugh and you look at Tae with a very red face.

"Don't ask. That happens all the time," he whispers to you. You laugh at this but quickly cover your mouth.

"There's a lot I need to get used to," you say.

==========>•o•<==========

Placing the last dish on the drying rack, you wipe your hands with a dry towelette. Hobi and Jungkook volunteered to the chores so that Jin can relax on the lounge. Hobi fixes the table, wiping off excess rice grains and sauce while Jungkook sweeps the floor.

"So how long have you guys been together?" you ask the two. They give you a confused look and you clear your throat. "Wait, I meant that differently. How long have you been studying here? You seem like a family?"

"We are family. I grew up with them for about ten years now. Years of training has bonded us. We have become close, just like what Miss Cate expected from us," Hobi answers.

"Well some, closer than the others," Jungkook adds, referring to earlier. "I guess living with boys only for ten years makes you gay."

"Not all of us though. I personally think I'm bi," Hobi points out.

"I don't really know about my orientation," Jungkook shrugs.

"It's great that you are open. What does Auntie and Mister Jinsoo think about this?" you continue to ask.

"They are absolutely fine. Who you like is none of her business, as long as it does not interfere with our studies. She even believes it will strengthen our bond as a team," Hobi says.

"That's nice," you nod in agreement.

You pull out a chair in the table for a short rest and he two do the same. Jungkook lays his broom on the floor to sit more comfortably.

"How about you guys? Do you like anyone in particular?" you question quietly.

Looking around to see if anyone is eavesdropping, the two lean in. Seeing that the coast is clear except for Jin sitting in the lounge, they speak.

"I like Yoongi actually," Hobi whispers.

"What?! But doesn't it hurt you that he and Jimin are together?" you ask.

He grins at this. He shakes his head in reply, "Who said they are together. As weird as it sounds, those two don't have a label despite fucking a lot."

Jungkook nods, "Yeah. Hobi hyung fucks with them a lot too."

"Jungkook!" he exclaims as the younger doubles up in laughter. You laugh along as well.

"You never stuck me as that type but okay," you tell Hobi with a chuckle.

"Well, Jungkook likes someone too you know," Hobi says, teasing the younger.

"Who is it?" you ask excitedly. Leaning in, you and Hobi listen closely to Jungkook.

He begins to speak, "I think I like..."

==========>•o•<==========

New chapter is out. I hope this gives you an idea of the ships in this book as well as a bit of info about the boys' sexuality.

Who do you think does Jungkook like? And what might be Eunji's sexuality?

Stream ON and Black Swan guys! Love y'all 💜💜💜