~ History of Theosia: Making Enchantments ~

* In Chapter 10, Eunji and the boys learn new spells. In this chapter, we will learn how spells in Theosia are strucutred. *

Theosian spells come in different stages, each varying in strength and usage of magical charge.

There are five stages: thoughts, chants, enchantments, divine weapons, and first ruler spells. Let's learn how each one are made and casted.

~• THOUGHTS •~
animus

> Construction: mentally casted, requires casters thought and emotions
> Charge: little magical energy

~• Thought spells are the easiest to master. It does not require words to be casted but only one's mind and emotions. Because of this, it requires smaller magical charge but more emotional energy.

~• CHANTS •~
canticum

> Construction: lines of words, usually in native language
> Charge: medium magical energy

~• Chanted spells are the second stage of spells. It includes the caster speaking in his/her native language or birth language to allow a better magic flow. Like thought spells, it requires only a fraction of magical energy and more emotional energy.

~• ENCHANTMENTS •~
incantatio

> Construction: requires the word incantatio, spoken in Latin or Greek
> Charge: high magical energy

~• Enchantments are spoken in the old languages like Latin or Greek, the language of the gods. It requires the statement of the word 'incantatio' to allow the magic to take root in the caster's subconscious. It requires a high amount of magical charge as well as emotional energy.

~• DIVINE WEAPONS •~
telum

> Construction: requires the word telum, spoken in Latin or Greek
> Charge: high magical energy

~• Divine weapon spells include the caster conjuring ancient and powerful weapons. Because of this, it requires speaking in Latin and Greek to better communicate to the gods. It also requires the statement of 'telum' to be able to utilise the weapon. It requires higher amount of magical charge than enchantments but lesser emotional energy

~• FIRST RULER •~
primus dux

> Construction: requires the word primus dux and the amulet of the clans, spoken in Latin or Greek
> Charge: great magical energy

~• The first ruler enchantment is the greatest stage of spells. It requires the usage of the clan amulet and the statement of the word 'primus dux' to invoke the name of the First Rulers. It is casted in Latin or Greek and it allows the caster to communicate face to face with the First Rulers. It requires great amount of magical charge as well as emotional energy.

These are the current stages of making enchantments. It is believed that there is another stage, but it is only the chosen one who is able to cast it.