i was made for loving you- peter parker

╒══════════════════╕

in which two heroes were

meant from the start to fall

in love with each other

╘══════════════════╛

ok so idk where I got this idea from all of a sudden...I'm literally on a roll here! The ideas have been flowing nonstop though they're bound to run out soon...but anyways, here's another load of cringe! I recently published the A/N/preview to my SECOND oneshot book, so don't forget to go check that out :)

this is a liiiitle more of an open ending hehe so enjoy this piece of cringey crap

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

FIVE YEARS AGO

(you and Peter were both 11, going on 12)

"Aunt May?"

"Yes, Peter?"

"How old were you when you married Uncle Ben?"

"Somewhere in my mid-twenties, why?" May smiled warmly. "Do you kiddos have a special someone already?"

"Y/N and I both really like each other," Peter and you sling your arms across each others shoulders and grinned widely. "and we want to marry someday."

"Peter, you're too young to get married right now. But you can wait until you're older to date," she chuckled, shaking her head.

"How old do you have to be, then?"

"Seventeen was when I found my first love, so I think that would be the right age."

"Okay! Y/N, let's promise we're going to wait until we both turn seventeen and if we're still single by then, we're going to date each other!"

"Deal, Parker," you smiled and stuck out your hand for him to shake.

★━━━━━━✩━━━━━━★

After a long two hours getting roped into an intense Wii Tennis deathmatch with Bucky and Pietro, your legs are ready to give out underneath you and you simply just want to collapse, feeling as you could fall asleep practically anywhere as soon as your head hits the ground. You honestly don't know what you're doing awake this late. Normally you'd try to maintain a good sleeping schedule.

You trudged down the hallway in a pair of running shorts and a Midtown High T-shirt, pushing open the door to your room.

You're taken by surprise when you see a lump in the middle of your bed, and when you come closer you see it's Peter, wrapped up in your bedsheets and practically passed out from exhaustion.

"Peter....what are you doing here?" confusion is laced in your voice. "It's three in the morning. What do you want?"

"Leave me be," he turned onto his stomach and mumbled into your pillows, "I got my ass beat in sparring today and I just wanna sleep."

"In my bed? You know, your room is just down the hall..."

"Y/NNNNNNNN."

"Alright, fine, but just for tonight," you sigh, crawling into bed next to him and sitting against the headboard instead of lying down. His arm immediately goes over your lap and his forehead finds your hip. You could feel his heat radiating off from him and feel your heartbeat pick up speed slightly, and you mentally curse yourself for even reacting at all.