a jealous steeb?- steve rogers

<<a/n: I AM SO SORRY THIS ONESHOT LITERALLY SUCKS BUT I JUST FINISHED BAND CAMP AND I AM EXHAUSTED FROM THAT AND MY RETREAT. WHAT IN THE NAME OF BREAD HAPPENED TO MY WRITING IT IS SO CRAPPY TF>>

Tony was back at it again throwing another one of his lavish parties, and as much as you begged Natasha and Wanda to let you sleep in, they dragged you out of bed and forced you to get ready. It wasn't that you hated the party scene, you were just feeling lazy, simply wanting to catch up on all the sleep you missed in the past week.

"Ugh," you yawned, sitting up and rubbing your eyes. "Can I please go back to sleep?"

"Nope!" they said in unison. "Sleep is for the weak and you need to get your lazy butt out of bed because it's 2:30 right now."

"Cap's gonna be there..." Natasha singsonged, wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up, I don't care," you muttered darkly before going to the bathroom to wash up.

"I see you blushing!" they called after you, squealing like ARMYs at a BTS concert. "Someone's in loooooooooove!"

"Me? Him?" you pointed at yourself as you came out. "That's never gonna happen. Keep dreamin' on, ladies."

"Yeah, says the girl who almost fainted when she saw him in a tight T-shirt. And you say you're just friends."

"Because that's all we'll ever be!"

"Then tell me why," Wanda pointed at the T-shirt you were wearing, "why do you have his shirt on?"

"Um...because I stole it since I was too lazy to get my own?"

"Lies. And I also saw you two on the couch watching I Love Lucy reruns together yesterday night."

"And then," Natasha added, "you came back to me giggling like a doofus."

"Wearing his sweatshirt---" Wanda interrupted.

"I was cold! He was just being a nice guy and gave it to me!"

"Well, we're going to see who's right once and for all at the party tonight. Now hurry up so we can get ready."

They went to your closet and pulled out a royal blue dress that was floor-length and off-the shoulder and you had to admit that it was stunning, to say the least. If only it wasn't dressing to impress...

"I'm assuming it's black tie?" you guessed.

"Mhm. Go put this on," Wanda handed the dress over to you, "and we'll do your hair and makeup afterwards. Gotta make a good impression for your one true love!"

You went back into your bathroom so that you could try on the dress and were genuinely surprised at how well it fit---it accentuated your curves in all the right places and showed off your toned shoulders, taking a minute to admire yourself before opening the door.

"Damn..." they let out low whistles, "he won't be able to take his eyes off of you now."

"When will you guys ever give up on us?" you sighed in exasperation. "I think you're a bit too determined. I mean, I don't really see any point in shipping us anymore."

"Any more?" Natasha crossed her arms and gave you the 'look'. "Anymore? Everyone on the team knows he has the hots for you, and you for him."

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Bet 20 bucks that you do."

"Fine. It's a deal," you stuck your hand out for her to shake, giving her a smile. "But don't cry when I win and you have to buy me bubble tea this Sunday and do my laundry for a week."