the great big sleepover- peter parker

"Hi sweetheart," your dad greeted as he walked into the lounge where you were watching I Love Lucy with Steve and Peter.

"Hi," you turned your head away from the screen to wave at him. "Are we planning to break into any HYDRA bases tonight? Any illegal activity? Ooh, clubbing?"

"You're sixteen," he rolled his eyes as he tried to hide his smile. "I can't take you clubbing. But seeing that you look rather bored with sitting here with Cap---"

"Steve's not boring," you said quickly, smiling over at Steve and throwing an arm across his shoulders.

"Kid's right, I'm pretty cool," he agreed, smiling back at you. "And please tell me that whatever idea you have in mind for this weekend doesn't have to do with clubbing or having a dance-off like you forced us to do last month."

"I've already sent invites to the Guardians, T'Challa, Strange, and Wong, so they'll be here in about two hours or so..."

"Ooh, are we forming a cult, Mr. Stark?" Peter clapped his hands together excitedly.

"A cult!" you gave your best friend a high-five, happy with his comment.

"It's not a cult," Tony groaned.

"What is it?"

"We're having a giant sleepover."

"That is a cult! An all-nighter, pillow-fighting cult!" Peter cheered.

"CULT!" Pietro screeched as he zoomed down the stairs with Bucky on his back.

"This is getting pretty interesting," Sam cleared his throat, coming back in from where he was in the training room with Clint and everyone else.

"Are we doing a cult?" Wanda and Natasha asked at the same time.

"It's a sleepover, and you know that when you add my dad into anything it usually means it's going to end up being a cult of some sort, so yes," you answered.

...

An hour later, you heard several collective knocks on the door and got up from where you were exchanging memes with Sam to go answer it.

"Hey! It's the only person who understands every vintage music reference I throw out," Peter Quill gave you a fist-bump.

"Don't forget, my dad's been playing AC/DC and Black Sabbath for me since I was an infant," you reminded him. "We'd watch a lot of old movies and listen to old songs as we worked in the lab. I still do that sometimes."

"Hi!" Shuri giggled, pulling you into a hug. "I'm so excited for this cult meeting!"

"It is not a cult," T'Challa rolled his eyes.

"It is a cult," you grinned up at him. "You'll see what I mean."

...

After dinner, you gathered Peter, Pietro, Shuri, Wanda, Clint, Sam, and Bucky and sat on the couch altogether, bundled up in fluffy blankets, eating cookies while watching The Office. Without even realizing what you were doing, you absentmindedly began running your fingers through Peter's hair as he laid on your lap, gaze focused on the TV screen.

"I ship it," Natasha whispered into your ear behind you, almost making you jump ten feet into the air and scream.

"Nat!" you hissed. "Was that really necessary?"

"Mhm."

You shot both of them a death glare before turning back around and resuming what you were doing.

Once your episode was finished, everyone got up and decided it would be fun to pretend to be Jedis, so you all pulled the blankets around you like Jedi cloaks.