betting on it- peter parker (part 2)

"Hey," you heard Natasha, Wanda, and Pietro outside your door. "Can we come in?"

"Sure," you called.

Pietro opened your door and sat on your beanbag chair, leaning back and looking very relaxed.

"There's a party tonight," Natasha announced. "We were sent to help you get ready."

"A party?" you cocked your head. "What for?"

"Just a Friday night celebration, nothing special," she replied smoothly, hiding the fact that something big was going to happen later. "Wanda, you got the dress?"

"I sure do." From behind her back, Wanda pulled out a black, A-line minidress with a lacy back that wasn't too revealing but was stunning at the same time. "Go wash up, change, and then we're going to do your hair and makeup."

You quickly took a shower and dried your hair, slipped on the dress, and stared at yourself in the mirror in awe. The dress hugged your curves in all the right places, and brought out your Y/S/C (a/n: your skin color) skin, making it glow. It was short, but not too short, and didn't suffocate you like you expected it to.

"Damn, Maximoff," Natasha complimented. "You really do have some good fashion taste."

"Pietro picked it out," she admitted.

"You're pretty good," she turned to Pietro, who was still laying across your beanbag chair, looking quite amused.

They did a quick and efficient job at twisting your hair up into a braided half-up, half-down hairdo, before putting on your makeup, swiping various powders across your face and doing your eyeshadow and lipstick.

"Isn't this too fancy?" you asked them.

"Nope. This was the dress code. Now look." Wanda whirled you around in your chair so that you were now facing the mirror, and you were almost unable to recognize the girl in its reflection. You looked...like an angel. A fallen angel, some sort of goddess.

"Woah..." you gaped at yourself for a few seconds. "W-wha...h-how..."

"Come on, we're going to be late. Let's go." They led you downstairs and out the dooor to the next-door, custom built venue where everyone was.

-----

The party was a huge hit: over a hundred people, including the entire team, showed up. People were bustling around, laughing and talking while they sipped their drinks, and Thor, of course, was playing a drinking game with others.

"Spidey's girl," Clint nudged you in the shoulder. "You're going up there for the lip sync battle, right?"

A smirk crawled its way onto your face. "Of course. I'd never miss an opportunity."

Then, Peter made his way over to you from where he was standing with Steve and Tony, snaking an arm around your torso. "Hey, you doing okay?" he asked, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

"Yup. You ready for our epic performance?" you grinned.

"Oh, hell yes," he nodded, high-fiving you. "We're going to nail the Bruno Mars song better than Bruno Mars himself."

"Alright, are you people ready to PARTY?" Bucky yelled through the mic, as he was the DJ helping to work the soundbooth with Fury and Hill.

Collective cheers sounded out from across the place and he continued to speak. "We're going to do a...Lip. Sync. Battle!"

Everyone went absolutely wild at this. "First off, we have the Science Bros, performing Old Town Road by Lil' Nas X!"

"Oh my God," you clapped a hand over your mouth to stifle your giggles. "Steve, are they serious?"