Chapter 59: The Eternal Bulletproof

Bryan was resting his hand underneath his chin with a frown look. He was still unfazed by what he was thinking.

"Your mind has been wandering somewhere else. You sure you don't want a drink?" Jaesang peered in.

"I'm good. You know, I'm chilling. Laying low," Bryan said reassuringly, gesturing his hands out and asked. "Tired from your performances?"

"Somewhat. Although, I enjoy it as much," Jaesang nodded with a simple shrug and wipes the sweat from his face.

"By the way, I wanted to mention something to you-" Bryan was about to inform him, but he got cut off.

"Jaesang! You need to be on stage in 1 minute," a staff member called loudly, making both of the guys' heads turn on her.

"I'll be there in a second," Jaesang responded back and glanced beside him with a jocular smirk. "Don't forget to come to the party tomorrow by 6:00 pm, so keep your eyes focused on us. You will be blown away." He faced his back and swiftly walked away from him.

Bryan gaped his mouth open in a grimace. He facepalmed, yet he curled his lips half-heartedly. He furrowed his eyebrows anxiously when he remembered Valerie's text. "Time is very limited. Hopefully, I get to tell them after this."

The music started to change into a sentimental song where Jaesang was singing the first verse with Taehyung, who was standing beside him and the rest of his hyungs.

"Oh, I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I

We were only seven

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I

But we have you all now

After seven winters and springs

At the tips of our entwined fingers

Oh I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I

Yeah, we got to heaven."

"Oh, oh, oh, oh

I will never stop again

For we are together here

(Yeah we got to heaven)."

The seven of them were in line as they were viewing the audience in amazement. They were holding hands and gazed at each other

"Throw stones at me

We don't fear anymore

We are, we are together bulletproof

(Yeah, we have you, have you)

Even if winter comes again

Even if I'm blocked off, I will still walk

(Yeah we got to heaven)..."

Their new song became their final number when Ryung started to rap out.

"This is getting heavy

Can you hear the bass boom? I'm ready

Life is sweet as honey

Yeah, this beat cha ching like money

Disco overload, I'm into that, I'm good to go

I'm diamond, you know I glow up

Hey, so let's go."

They straightened their postures as soon as they danced their choreography fluidly.

"'Cause, ah-ah, I'm in the stars tonight

So watch me bring the fire and set the night alight

Shining through the city with a little funk and soul

So I'ma light it up like dynamite, whoa..."

Promptly, fireworks had blasted to the sky in explosive purple shades of colors. They were set in words of the group and the fandom drawn in the shape of a heart, much to everyone's astonishment. The confetti was falling onto their heads and the fans were leaping to pass the balloons to the others.

It was confirmed that Jiyoo and the rest of his friends have reunited as they bumped their fists. Taeyun and Hwan had tears streaming down on their cheeks, including Jiyoo and Jaesang. They waved at their fans, who were cheering and whistling for them.

Bryan smiled and clapped proudly, including the stage crew behind him.

They all bow down at the end of their comeback concert that night. There was nothing more they could've ever expected from the Echoes since they were thankful enough to have something so beautiful as them. That was their connection with one another, knowing that it is unbreakable.

Indeed, K-East is back.