Chapter 52: Battle Scars

Start from the beginning

"Ah!" He exclaimed and shot back, wounding his right arm. He dropped the empty colt and tackled him on the floor.

"Ugh!" Kain growled heatedly and swung his fist against Jiyoo's cheek. He plummeted through his stomach.

Jiyoo clenched his teeth in pain and punched back a couple of times across his face until he was kicked by the chin. He stood up and steadied himself from wobbling. He bent his knees down and curled his fists.

Kain also stood up and cracked his head from side to side with a smug expression. "I see you've gotten taller. I'm impressed by your punches, but not enough to outsmart me. You're going to lose, Park."

He then raised his punch forward and tried to triple kick him, but Jiyoo kept ducking and dodging his attack before using a few of the martial art techniques. Yet, Kai was able to retaliate the same moves and strike him through the chest grimly.

"Argh!" Jiyoo stumbled back and coughed the blood out.

Kain smirked maliciously with a chuckle. "Giving up soon?"

"Not quite," Jiyoo heaved out and wiped it off the corner of his mouth. He began to charge and jab him with every single step, whilst Kai was also dodging and beat him up a couple of times.

Taeyun & Cheolmin's POV

The two young men were breathing fervently after one of them received bruises on their eyes and waists. They were standing eight meters apart, setting their gaze to their bodies.

"You betrayed me all along and I trusted you..." Taeyun argued, whilst holding onto his wounded arm. It was slightly bleeding due to the bullet that pierced through his muscle.

"I've had my own reasons. My group was falling apart because you and your friends were earning the limelight from the public eye. We were almost at the very peak of separation, then that's when I had to choose another option. And that is to acquire a great conception," Cheolmin shrugged with a satisfied smirk.

"I should've known you stole our choreography and music..." Taeyun shook his head in fretfulness.

"You were a very candid and credulous person, who is too friendly with people, just like what your hyungs said about you. I had to gain your trust during those times of our rehearsals," Cheolmin described dully.

"So you're telling me that your choreographer's family emergency was all made up?" Taeyun queried in confusion.

"Oh no, dude. That story is true. My, my, Tae. What do you think of us?" he snorted.

"Ruthless beings," Taeyun answered, clenching his fists tightly.

"And you are a good boy. That's what you are and you will always be one," Cheolmin guffawed in amusement and added in. "Your career as a saxophonist will flop once your bandmates leave you, just like your former group."

Taeyun dashed furiously and swung his fist against his cheek and kneed him on his private part.

Cheolmin reacted as he elbowed him on his back, along with the punches.

"Hmph," Taeyun staggered and touched his bottom lip that was slightly bleeding.

Cheolmin smirked and hit a couple of blows at his head and upper body. He could care less about his knuckles turning sorely red. He watched him collapse on the floor and belittled him to the extent. "Feeling numb yet?"

Taeyun was about to smack and kick him upward, but he got beaten up from left to right.

"Such a weakling," Cheolmin remarked nastily as he resumed his attacks on him.