~19~Queen of Aurora

I loved her against reason,against promise,against peace,against hope,against happiness,aganist all the discouragement that could be

against promise,
against peace,
against hope,
against happiness,
aganist all the discouragement that could be.

~¤¤¤~

It was the night time, whole palace was surrounded by darkness.

Flambeaus hanging on different walls in the entire palace were the only source of light along with the moon in that rather dark night.

Most of the people were fast asleep.

But sleep seemed far away from Ruqaiya's eyes.

She was waiting.
Wait has taken over her senses.

She didn't even bothered to change into her nightwear.

Time and again she kept looking outside from her balcony.

While in room her eyes kept roaming towards the door.

Probably, the hardest thing in the world is to wait for someone.

But waiting has it's own charms, for those who seek.

                         ~¤¤¤~¤¤~
It's never too late to make the end of your story a happy one.

The main gates of the palace were opened at the last hour of the night and a group of horses entered the palace one by one, the first one  being that of Shehenshah's.

The horses stopped on a little distance inside the palace entrance and all of them got down including shehenshah.

                         ~¤~》~¤~

Because nothing makes me happier and nothing makes me sadder than you.

~~~

She was standing in near balcony, looking ahead at the corridor that eventually leads outside.

Her elbow rested on grill of the balcony, her dupatta resting on her shoulders.

A circle of Mehendi  adorned the center of her hands, her fingertips too were painted with henna.