Chapter~14~ A Rose for lies.

                 ~~~~~~~~~

For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart.

                     🌹🌹🌹🌹

As soon as the door opened,Mariam walked inside taking slow steps towards Jalal. Walking slowly in a seductive  manner , stroking a small strand of hair that was left free while the rest of her hair were neatly made in a bun.

Jalal noticed her behaviour  but didn't say anything as he was still confused about her actions.

She was clad in a maroon colored dress which had golden colored embroidery all over it, making her look overall  beautiful.

Large golden  earrings adorned her ears.With a matching heavy necklace that covered her neckline upto her chest. A headpiece was placed on her head with an attached tikka hanging on her forehead.

Jalal who stood there looking at her with blank expressions, not showing any emotions.

  The smile never left her face opposite to that of Jalal who had a serious yet stern look on his face.

  Mariam reached Jalal and stood there infront of him.Jalal looked at her for a moment but then quickly  averted his gaze away.

"What are you doing here at this time of the night ?"
Jalal asked in a police yet stern voice.

"I came here to inquire about your well being, it's been quite a few days since i met you.How have you been,  Shehenshah?"asked Mariam inching closer to him.

 "I'm doing very well, as you can see." Jalal said in a monotone and took a step  back to create some distance between them.

Mariam noticed this and a frown appeared on her forehead but she quickly replaced it with a smirk.

" If you're done you may leave now.
I have quite a few things to sort them out."Jalal said to her hoping that she would leave his room  but she seemed to have some other plans.

Instead of going out, she turned her face towards the dressing table.

Jalal looked at her confused.

She walked towards it and stood infront of the mirror.She looked at herself through the mirror and a smile of satisfaction washed over her face.

Jalal couldn't guess what this woman was upto,he seemed confused with her strange behavior.

I look good.
She thought and interwined her finger with the loose hair strand that rested at the side of her face.