Chapter:3 "A Good Day"

"RUQAIYA'S KHUWABGAH"

Ruqaiya woke up from her sleep as soon as the sound of "azaan"hit her ears.Opening her eyes,she took off the warm wollen blanket that was protecting her from december's wild cold.Stepping down from her bed,she put her slippers on and walked towards the windows where a cold breeze welcomed her,making her hair flew back .A kaniz came inside her chambers informing her that warm water was ready,she put her dupatta on her head and  went towards the hamam,where an area was separately made for "wuzzu",she  performed her wuzzu and went inside her chamber to say her morning prayer.After performing her prayers,she decided to check on jalal to see if he was already up or not.

"JALAL'S KHUWABGAH"

Jalal is sleeping peacefully on his bed erasing his tiredness caused after a  long journey,his snorring is tearing the silence that persists in his khuwabgah.
Ruqaiya entered his chamber and found him in a sound sleep,she decided not to wake him up and let him complete his sleep.She saw him  shivering a bit from cold as his blanket was lying on the other side of bed,ruqaiyed stepped forward, took the blanket in her hands, put it over him,and turned around to leave,just as she was about to take her first step,she felt someone' holding a grip on her hand,turning back she found jalal holding her hand and smiling.

Ruqaiya:It doesn't hurt to put on the blanket if someone is feeling cold,does it?
Jalal:If i had put that blanket on than,you would have returned back from door and wouln't have came towards my bed to put the blanket on me and as such i wouldn't have been able to hold your hand.
Ruqaiya:Seems a cheeky plan but guess what i'm still leaving.
Jalal:I won't let you go,l bet .he said tightening the grip on her hand.
Ruqaiya:You bet huh!challenge acepted! ruqaiya exclaimed leaning forward towards jalal who was still lying on his bed,she kept leaning in until their foreheads were touching,she looked at his lips,jalal was examining her every move,she brought her soft, pink  lips near his lips and planted a light kiss on them,with that he loosened the grip on her hand,realising that ruqaiya took her hand out of his hand and walked a few steps back, retrieving back from his shock,jalal looked towards ruqaiya.
Ruqaiya:You should know better than challenging ruqaiya sultan.Ruqaiya said proudly holding her head high.
Jalal:You won yet again.
Ruqaiya:Like always.
Jalal:That's because you know my weakness.
Ruqaiya:And i know how to use that in my favour.
Jalal:Only you are allowed to do so.
Ruqaiya:I know.Ruqaiya said walking towards the door.
"Where are you going"jalal enquired watching her leave.
"I have alot of work to do and i haven't even got ready for the day,you should also get ready,it's already morning"
Ruqaiya said examining the sunlight that peeked from the window and turning back stepping outside the room.
"The day has already started"Jalal said taking off his blanket to get ready.

~~~~~☆~~~~~☆~~~~☆~~~~~☆~~~~~~

Sitting infront of mirror that faced the door, Ruqaiya is combing her long black hair,she points her hand up,gesturing to a kaneez that was standing at some distance in one corner of the room.She walked towards Ruqaiya and starts to make her hair in a perfect shape.After that the kaneez went back to her original spot.Ruqaiya opens a jewellery box lying on her dressing table and ran her hand through different necklaces that were present inside it and decided to wear a necklace that was designed into the shape of a flower with a diamond studded in the middle of it.Taking that  out she put it on her neck.Next she opened an earing box that contained all the beautiful types of earings any woman could imagine.She took out a pair of earings that matched her necklace containing flowery design and hang it in her ear.

She put a jhumar on the side of her hair,her dupatta still lying on her shoulder waiting to be put on head

She put a jhumar on the side of her hair,her dupatta still lying on her shoulder waiting to be put on head.Taking in hands her favourite rose perfume,she applied in behind her ears. She stood up  and looked at herself in the mirror to make sure if she looked fine.
As she was standing there infront of the mirror, Jalal came inside her hujra(room),kaniz did her kornish and went outside leaving the two of them alone in the room.Ruqaiya gave jalal a smile looking at his image in the mirror as he stood behind.Taking a few steps towards her, jalal stood behind her  putting his hand on her waist to pull her closer to him.He put his head on her shoulder, taking in the fragrance of roses that came from the perfume she applied a few moments ago.He planted a kiss on her shoulder making her wince at the tenderness of his action.He looked up to see her image in the mirror,which made ruqaiya blush.She put her hand on jalal's hand that rested on her waist.

    ~~~~~~☆~~~~~~☆~~~~~~☆~~~~~~

To be continued....