002 | welcome to your new home

she could set the world on fire
and call it rain

she could set the world on fire and call it rain

AWE SHONE BRIGHTLY in young Amethyst's eyes. Her lips parted, and a gasp slipped past, eyes absorbing the grand structure before her, strongly resembling a castle with battlements on top of its two upper floors, the ground floor taking its appearance from Western-inspired houses. A bell tower sat at the top, and the guild's emblem hung proudly underneath, white against a striking orange fabric.

"Sugoi," breathed Amethyst.

Team Natsu stared at their tiny mate fondly, spotting how her hand was clasped in Erza's. "This is Fairy Tail," she informed, using her other arm to motion to the guild. "Our home, and now yours."

Eyes drifted over to the scarlet maiden, purple orbs illuminated under the sun's rays. She watched the soulmates interact warmly, her blazing fires basking the land, coaxing smiles and kindness out of all.

"Pretty, right?!" Natsu exclaimed, staring at the young girl. He was practically vibrating on the spotand not because he had something in him. They don't even have phones. Do you really they'd have vibrators?

Excitement ran through his veins, increasing ten-fold as Amethyst nodded silently. Natsu's grin widened, and he stepped forward, pushing open the double doors and yelling his greetings, "We're back!"

A sweet, saccharine smell drifted into the guild, one of innocence and purity, and those with enhanced noses picked on upon the scent. Gajeel, who sat beside his soulmate, arm loosely draped across the back of the booth, looked over, eyes widening when a familiar protective feeling swelled within his chest.

"Mate," he mumbled, his gaze landing on a girl hiding behind Erza's legs, one hand gripping her skirt while the other grabbed her hand.

Laxus, who sat at the top, music drifting into his ears, turned to the source of the smell, his eyes fluttering open, landing on the same small girl, his inner dragon roaring to life.

Mate, it called. Our mate.

Both dragons slayers stood, capturing the attention of everyone else.

"Gajeel?" Levy questioned, cornered. She furrowed her brows, seeing how his pupils dilated. Following his line of sight, her jaw dropped, a familiar feeling blooming in her chest. Similarly, Mira and Juvia felt the same as they spotted the unfamiliar girl.

They stood, eyes wide, hearts racing.

The whole guild paused, wondering what the hell had gotten into their fellow members.

"Erza," called Mira. "Who is that?"

The said female merely smiled, her gleeful eyes confirming their thoughts. "Everyone, meet our newest member, Amethyst Fairy."

"Is she...?" Juvia trailed off, looking back at her own soulmate. Gray nodded, dark blue eyes softening, languish waves rising to the surface and bringing forth tender affection.