25

"Are you sure?!" John demanded.

"Yes!" Theo exclaimed. "Everyone is talking about it!"

"Why is he doing this?!" Alex asked, his panic taking over.

"Apparently, some dude was talking about you. Philip got upset, talking about how he was trying to ruin your legacy. He challenged him to a duel. I don't know how much time there's left." Theo said.

"Alright." John said, trying to remain calm although he was shaking. He closed his eyes, and focused.

He needed to find Philip. He was not going to fail him like he did Alex.

And just like that, a lightbulb went off in his head. "I found him!" John exclaimed.

Alex quickly nodded. "Okay, lets go-" He started to say before he got cut off.

"You can't leave me here!" Theo said shakily. "I need to know if he's okay!"

"Don't worry, Theo. Go to Philip's house and tell Eliza whats happening. Stay safe. We'll come get you after." John ordered.

"But-"

"Philip will be fine. I promise."

Theo hesitantly nodded. "Fine." She said, wiping a stray tear from her cheek. "Good luck."

Alex forced a smile. "Thanks." He said, as he grabbed John's hand. John closed his eyes and thought of Philip, and within a few seconds he could hear the wind in his ears.