༺3༻

ೋღ🌹ღೋ

I head downstairs dressed in a nice black top, jeans and my favourite grey biker jacket. My ebony hair is tied up into a high ponytail, something nice and simple as to not arouse any suspicion from Ivan about my plans regarding Mark.

I step into the kitchen, my eyes immediately landing on the clock which reads;

5:32pm

Half an hour until I was to meet Mark.

Felix and Ivan are seated at the kitchen island, both eating as I pull out a stool and take a seat with them, their attention now on me as I place my arms on the side and lean forwards. "How long until you can drop me off?" I ask Ivan who's currently in the middle of chewing. He gives me a 'are you serious?' look as I smile teasingly.

"In a hurry now, are we?" Felix jokes, "I didn't know you were in such a rush."

I narrow my eyes at him and poke out my tongue, "Well it shows how desperate I am for some alone time since being stuck here for a month." I retorted. Felix sighs, shaking his head and then goes back to eating.

Ivan swallows his food, the stool scraping against the wood as he pushes it outward and stands up, picking up his keys from the side at the same time.

"I'll drop this one off. Make sure Paul is around to pick her up." He instructs Felix who watches us walk out the kitchen. I follow him as he leaves the house and steps into the car. I walk round to sit in the passenger side and buckle my seatbelt.

Show time. Tonight was going to be interesting to say the least but I was excited to spend some time with the gorgeous blond and get to know him a little more. I just hope I'm not disappointment.

Before I know it we're cruising down the road, the shops swooping past and then my eyes zeroing in on the library.

Once parked, I go to step out, "Thanks for the-"

I feel Ivan's fingers curve around my wrist, preventing me from stepping out completely. His expression is serious as he speaks, "Stay in the library until Paul rings you, okay?"

"Sure." My words are quiet, knowing I'm going to do the exact opposite of what he's asking of me.

I wave him off as he drives away and turns the corner. I let out a heavy breath I had been holding whilst waiting for him to disappear and let out a deep sigh of relief. I pull out my phone from my bag and from the time on my phone Mark should be here in five minutes.

A shiver runs down my spine, the chill winding it's way through my hair, passing my neck causing the hairs to stand to attention. I breathe in deeply, my mind taking me back to the moment I had been here last. The night I was attacked. Deep down I knew that surely after a month he would be long gone, not wanting to stick around and risk getting caught by the police. I was sure that the man he had murdered would have been found by now and the police called, all though there was nothing on the news to suggest that.

Perhaps they covered it up, not wanting a panic.

A black car pulls up to the curb where I'm standing. I hesitantly take a step back just in case it isn't Mark but when the windows wind down and I see his stormy eyes twinkling at me I know it's him. "Hop in, Rose."