Chapter Thirteen

Warning: Some sequence of violence may not be suitable for some people.

Kai's POV

My hands shook uncontrollably as I re-read the letter confused as to why she would say something like this. This wasn't like her. Kyung Mi and I were on good terms. We hadn't had a fight or anything or at least not that I know of. But why would she suddenly up and leave out of the blue? Had I done something to upset her that I have no memory of? I set the paper down feeling tears sting my eyes.

"What the hell is this Suho?" I asked raising up the paper. My heart was clinched in fear at the look he was giving me. "Suho what happened to Kyung Mi?" I asked my voice no longer able to be calm. Suho looked down before running a hand through his hair.

"Kyung Mi was kidnapped while visiting you. The mastermind is the one who took her not Mr. So. I'm so sorry Kai. We should have protected her better". Guilt riddled him as Suho couldn't even look at me. "M-Mastermind? Who would kidnap Kyung Mi if it weren't her father? I have to go find her Suho". I was determined to find my wife even if this letter wasn't her doing.

"You can't find her in your condition Kai. Besides we know who took her. Felix was the one who figured it out. But first you need to talk to Chanyeol before you search more into it. If you look for her now you won't help by being sick. This letter is the key to everything. Perhaps she left a hidden message in this letter as a sign. She wouldn't leave you just after you got married. She's too much in love with you to leave just like that. We need it to help find Kyung Mi". Suho said as he pointed towards the letter. I looked at him feeling like my world was crumbling. "Who took her Suho? Because if we can't find her then my whole world is gone". I said as I felt the undeniable lump in my throat.

Suho ran a hand over his face before pacing. "I don't know how else to tell you this Kai, but it's Mrs. Park who is behind this. She's the one who kidnapped Kyung Mi". At that moment my world came to a standstill as did my heart. My eyes darted towards Suho as my worst fear came true. What would she want with Kyung Mi? "Why would Mrs. Park kidnap Kyung Mi? I mean I know she hates me because I was the one who got her son killed, but who is now alive. What would she possibly want Kyung Mi for? She opposes as no threat to anyone. Why would Mrs. Park do this?" I asked rubbing my head.

I couldn't lose the love of my life. She was my other half and if she's missing then my world means nothing to me. One thing I can guarantee is that I won't stop finding her until I know she is safe and in my arms. "I don't know the reason why, but we will find her. We won't go home empty handed. Mrs. Park could with her now who knows. Mrs. Park never seemed like the person to be capable of this. I mean she raised you and Chanyeol and to think she was the one who made your life hell". Suho stated pacing back and forth.

"It would explain that at times she was gone when I was being targeted and then when I returned she would appear sometime later. How did I not see that it was her and Mr. So? How are those two people connected? They have no idea how much I have suffered over the years. How much I loathed myself for ruining Kyung Mi's life. And now she's missing and in the hands of the real culprits, the very ones that killed my family and hers". I stated as tears fell down my cheeks. How could I be strong when I felt like I just lost everything.

. . .

Mrs. Park's POV

"How long has she been that way?" I asked looking at my assistant. He shrugged looking at his watch. "I don't know. When I found her she wouldn't respond. I had just assumed that she was asleep last night, but she still won't wake up. What do you suppose we do about this? Kai will be getting the news soon and coming to look for her. She can't be in this state when he comes". He stated. I looked down at her looking at her pale figure.