Chapter Seven

Unknown POV

From the distance I watched as he read the letter feeling relieved that he didn't toss it in the trash. At least maybe this way he will heed the warning that he is given. At least I'll have peace of mind that he gave my note a chance. I watched as he ruffled his hair in frustration before looking around causing me to duck in the nearby bush. If my cover was blown everything would drastically change and I couldn't let that happen. I watched as he put the note in his pocket before heading the direction he came from.

Part of me wanted to follow him to make sure he got home safely, but I knew better to not go with that option. I needed to head back to headquarters but even there I wasn't much safer. I had a feeling that they were catching on to me to which I needed to think of a plan faster before I end up like all the others. This plan could be my escape from everything.

. . .

I felt a stinging sensation at the back of my head black spots crossing my vision as I fell to my knees with the force. I pulled my hand down revealing a red sticky substance as I looked at the blood. "What the hell were you thinking trying to get yourself exposed? Do you have any idea how stupid you are trying to expose me to him. All my plans could have been ruined because of you. You overstepped the boundaries that are not on your level to do. You don't call the shots here unless you're higher level. Now you must pay for what you did". I looked up at him feeling my last hope leave me. This was how I was going to die. I wasn't the hero in this world, instead I was a decoy in this sick game that he once spoke of.

"He already knows you have something planned so you're revealed no matter what. It's not rocket science that you're behind all this. You're turning his world upside down again. Aren't you tired of all these games? Because I know I am. I'm trapped into this world that I don't belong in. You're trying to make me someone I'm not. Why don't you end everything here? Just let him have his life in peace. He can't take much more of these battles. And you can call me a traitor, but family doesn't turn their backs on one another. You of all people should know". I stood my ground as I stood up ready to take him on. I'm stronger than I used to be. I must come out of this alive.

Mr. So nodded before taking a step closer. "You maybe a traitor but you were born into this like your parents. But since you broke all the rules you must pay a price". He said as he stepped even closer to me. "I may have been born into this but I was better protected. So go ahead strip me of my honor. I'll just be like the others". I threw my arms up ready for this to be over.

"You always were the protector but this time no one is going to protect you". He threatened. "That's where you're wrong Mr. So. I'm his protector now. No matter what you say I will protect him". My friend stood in between us blocking my view. "I see you made an alliance with each other. Too bad their is no one to protect either of you now". He smirked taking a lunge at us.

We both dogged his punch as we tripped him in the process. He fell on his back with a thud before slowly getting back up. "Run and don't look back. I can hold my own". My friend said as he shoved me aside. I shook my head. "No, I'm not leaving you. We're leaving together. I'm not leaving you, we fight together". I warned him as we stood side by side.

"You heard your friend let's fight". Mr. So stood up walking towards us. I did a flying kick sending Mr. So into the wall as my friend punched him. Mr. So came at us pushing us both with such force that we fell. I yelled out in pain as I felt my ankle give out from under me. "Hey, you okay?" My friend asked trying to help me stand. But I couldn't put pressure on my ankle. "I think my ankle is broken". I said glancing down at my already swollen ankle. "I'll handle him then I'll get you out of here. I know his weakness so it might work". I watched on as my friend took Mr. So on having the upper hand.

Both of them were going at each other throwing punches, but my friend was stronger. My friend threw one last punch knocking Mr. So out cold. He stood me up guiding me towards the exit. "Come on let's go".

. . .

Kai's POV

The guys and I were having a guys weekend while Kyung Mi had went out with Hana. We were playing video games while we waited for the food to arrive. "By the way we promise we'll keep you protected at all times Kai. We can't let what happened last time. Protecting you both is important especially that Kyung Mi is officially family now". Sehun said as we were all setting up the plates. I nodded lost in my own thoughts.

"I appreciate you guys for always being there. But I want you guys to protect Kyung Mi more than me. She means everything to me. Promise me you'll look after her". I asked looking at my brothers. They nodded patting me on the back. "We'll protect both of you as your wish. You're our family Kai and we won't let anything happen to either of you". D.O reassured me.

Our conversation was interrupted when their was a knock at the door. "That must be our food delivery. I'll get it". I said as I made my way towards the door.

When I opened the door a figure stumbled towards me. I caught the person my eyes going wide. "C-Chanyeol?" I asked as I caught him.

That concludes the end of chapter seven of Blue Heart. So Chanyeol is alive after all. What was your favorite part? I want to thank everyone for reading this book and supporting it. It truly means a lot. I can't thank you enough. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Don't forget to stay awesome and until next time ✌️