Chapter One

Kyung Mi's POV

Kai is a different person than he was when he was in high school when I first met him. He isn't the monster that people had portrayed him to be. When in fact he was the nicest guy you would ever know. Kai was the guy with the black heart in high school, but now his heart is purely red and beautiful. Perhaps I may have changed his cold black heart to red, but he's also altered my heart as well. He's made me see things from his perspective that I never would had imagined through his eyes. The man standing in front of me today is the guy I fell hopelessly in love with back then. The man standing at the alter now in his black tux is the guy I want to wake up every morning loving him. Seeing him in his black tux makes me realize that this is really happening. I'm soon to be Kim Kyung Mi.

That concludes the end of chapter one of Blue Heart. A little insider of the wedding scene. What did you think of the first chapter? Tell me in the comments your thoughts. So Kyung Mi was able to turn Kai's heart back to red. What do you think will happen next? Don't forget to vote and comment. Feedback is appreciated.

Stay tuned to find out more. Come and join the journey of Blue Heart, book #3 in the Heart Series.

Don't forget to stay awesome and until next time ✌️