“I love you Sarah!!” he shouted unable to hide the happiness he was feeling.

After awhile… he needed to get up and prepare for work. He went to his bathroom and unclothed himself, ignoring the huge mirror at his left; he directly went straight to the shower. After his bath, he faced the mirror to brush his teeth but a huge heart drawing caught his eyes. It was drawn by a red lipstick and a note was next to it.

I was standing here and thought about what happened… I stared at myself for a long time and only a smile registered on my face. It only means one thing… I’m HAPPY.         P.S. took the toothbrush I saw in the drawer. Now, yours wouldn’t be so lonely :)”

Gerald smiled and saw his blue toothbrush next to a pink one.

Just right after his morning hygiene rituals, he opened his cabinet to pick what to wear and saw a set of clothes hanging on one hanger, another note posted.

“Already chose for you. It’ll look good, I promise!” he checked and nodded “Bigger dresser needed. Check!” He laughed and agreed.

“Tama nga naman… This small space won’t be able to accommodate her entire wardrobe” he told himself “I guess I have to make another room for her things then…” he whispered.

He was settled and was about to open the front door when he saw another note hanging on the knob.

“I felt bad leaving OUR home without saying goodbye… so I made little messages and scattered them around. The moment you’ve read them all… is the exact same time I’ll be coming back. I’ll be in Ilocos for a week… but let’s play a game :) If you find them all, then I lose… I’ll return sooner than expected. If not, then no GIFT on your birthday :p I’m guessing you already had 6 now… many more to go. Good luck babe! I love you!”

Gerald beamed and was eager to find every single note she made. He wanted to be with her sooner. He took a glance at his watch and was pissed that he had no time left. “Babaliktarin ko tong bahay, mapauwi lang kita…” he mumbled “Pero mamaya na muna” he smiled and left his house.

“You’ll be coming home in no time baby girl… just wait and see”

(Oh diba.. short nga! hahahaha... ung mga pangyayare... abangan na lang kung kelan ko ilalabas.. haha.. teka, wait.. hold on.. ano nga ba kasi nangyare?? hahaha.. hindi ko din alam :p love reading your comments po. Thank you!!)