15

***

Time has wings...it surely has. How these 2 months flied no one had any count. 2 months of utter pain...Iqbal Khan was still lying on the hospital bed fighting to save his life...

Not a day went when Safina Khan would cry to her lord for mercy and a miracle. A miracle that would pull her family out of the tiring situation they were in.

Everyday would be the exact copy of earlier one. Mubashir and Safina would come early in the morning to the hospital and their whole day would go there. In his absence Ayesha and Sahir were handling the chaotic situation in Sultanat.

Everything seemed to be uspside down. The Sultanat had never faced this kind of difficult situation ever. One-third of their share holders had withdrawn their shares and when asked the reason they would complain of the new C.E.O or some weird excuses.

As if someone had very smartly played with them. Slowly pulling out the strongest strings of Sulatant. Being it the company or being it the gang. The strongest pillar of their empire was collapsing slowly. Each day they would receive a news of some gang members being either kidnapped or killed. 20 people had died...the members are terrified yet they were supportive. They believed in their leader...Sultan was still holding the position of mafia king of the country.

Ayesha and Mubashir's relationship was like how it was 2 months ago. Their fights small bickers all had died down...it felt as if the living thing in them was dead. They would meet once in a day...few words were spoken yet everything was understood. As promised she was standing at his back.

Her moral support and her small smile were unknowingly giving him strength to start his days. Unknowingly the soft corner that was for her in his heart had grown into something else. Yet he was strange to it.

"Mubashir.." Her voice brought him back from his musings.

"huh..yeah what happened?" He spoke slowly making her nod in response.

"Come have something...I got you food..." she said peeking in his eyes and is if they were communicating in telepathy he understood what she was about to say.

It was not like he didn't know what was happening in the Sultanat company. He nodded in understanding and followed her.

"Sit..." If he would have been told that he and Ayesha would sit together and eat like normal human being or stay together without fighting he would had never believed it. But its fate... the most unexpected things knock on your door.Following her orders he sat opposite to her.

"Two more people were reported kidnapped. Mr Sajjad has withdrawn his shares and cancled his all projects. It will be a loss of 100 Million." She was taking out the food and informing him like everyday.

"I think he has collaborated with the Eagles." She said looking towards him and found him already looking at her with a expression hard to read.

"Ayesha...I...I think I should come back to the work. It must be hard for you t handle things alon." His concern and guilt was not hidden from her and this time she had lost the count of him asking to return back.

"Dad and ammi needs you more than the Sultanat. I have mant people helping me. Sahir,Bilal and Ibrahim too are their. I can understand your concern your family needa you more now and remember I am with you. And for God sake shave this damn beard it looks freaking creepy. You look lime gangsters." She said smiling.

"Better is that...people will fear me more. You know gangsters look always work. And don't deny I am looking hot right." It was back...his smirk...she had a lot of comebacks but the only thing that came was smile.