1

***

***

What's the worst thing a person could face, what's the thing they would never want to happen? Maybe facing their nightmare. Maybe living their nightmare yet they live. It's inevitable. However much a person tries they cannot avoid facinh their nightmare. Everyone...each being lives their nightmare once. And then it feels like nothing but a curse.

People called Sultanat nightmare knowing very well that death was better than facing them.

Sultan Rafiq Shah, the most feared name of the country. The one with an aura that could make shiver run down the spine. The real Sultan...a king meant to rule. And he ruled...over the mafia gangs of the country. His gang, the Sultanat was indeed a Sultanat, a world of its own. With the most feared assassins and with the most efficient leader Sultanat was nothing but a kingdom.

Sultanat never harmed Innocent's life and that was the truth,it never did. Their hands were coated with blood of those who ever tried to harm them. And the one who harmed the innocent, yet they weren't angels...they were devils. The devils that could make the soul scream, the devils whose sinful smile was nothing but a danger sign.

"Sultant don't deal in such black deeds Duraid. We can't risk the innocent's lives. We aren't in human trafficking business and I won't allow anyone else doing so in my rule." A deep voice echoed in the silent room of the main base of Sultanat.

The person sitting around nodded at his words, each person who were there sitting around the big round table had different stories, different tales to tell. A tale of decades. Decades that was sacrificed to build the Sultanat...to make its name. To make fear amongst all and to be the kings they were.

"What should we do Sultan?" One of them asked making him smile meaningfully and glance at the two sitting on either side of him.

''Sultan...may I?'' And then she spoke. Ayesha Sultan, the Scarlet. Sulatant's potential heir, the mafia lady and Sultan's daughter. Her passionate and competitive eyes looking at the person sitting just opposite to her. A smirk appearing on her face as Sultan spoke as if mocking him that she again won.

She was bad news.

"Yes" Sultan said.

The one who was sitting in front of her was MK, Mubashir Khan. The other potential heir for Sultanat and her competition. Sultan used to call these two his most prized possessions. Apple of his eyes.

"We are strong enough for crushing the people involved in this racket, they aren't only involved in this but some loot too. They would soon try to escape with all those hostage girls and the money. We have to tackle them...soon, before they run away." Taking a brief pause she again spoke,