2

***

***

Ayesha was in a good mood compared to the day before. She was relieved that at least today she wouldn't't face Mubashir and work. She didn't know how the loathing for him gre so strong, but she knew why.

Her anger for him was extreme, without any boundaries. Annoying word for her only meant Mubashir. His stupid ways of irking her would make her want to punch in his face.

Mubashir though had a different view of her. He knew she was skilled and could shake the enemy from roots just by staring them, but the way she would react around him was enough to irritate him. They were good friends,in their early childhood,inseparable but then life occurred. Everything changed...from a day, the day that had made her hate him.

Slowly they grew apart. Their friendship ended, he tried every possible way to be the same, but she had shut all the people out. Her bubbly nature was swapped with a short tempered one, and he lost...his most beloved friend.

And she grew competitive her only dream was to win...in anything. She joined Mafia... Sultan and everyone had put their whole effort in stopping her. Yet all went in vain. She was headstrong and stubborn.

Glancing at herself in the mirror she smiled. She was getting ready for the party Sahir had hosted. Her little brother had got a huge deal and it was another step towards him getting more. Successful. Sporting a blue denim with a pastel shirt she looked beautiful. Her long hair in a bun and the exquisite pearl earrings giving her a girlish look.

She wondered why people thought of her as a tomboy, she wasn't. She was indeed a mafia lady but being girly wasn't a sin for someone like her. Putting on the red lipstick she took her watch and turned around only to find her brother standing at the door.

" All ready?" Sahir asked. He himself was looking handsome in the casual yet sophisticated black denim and black shirt.

"Yeah let's go."

Mubashir had no plan of attending the party as he was dead tired but Sultan's call made him change his plans. He said there was something important to discuss with one of their business delegates.

He practically dragged himself to the venue. He was in no mood for a social gathering but to his dismay he had to attain this one. Sitting in his car he zoomed past the roads. Whole way his thoughts wandering in all the directions.

Reaching the hotel with another car at the same time, he stepped out and so the person of the other one. His eyes sparkled with mischief seeing the clenched face of the person whom he loved to annoy. A light smirk tugged his lips. Closing the door behind him he took a step forward.

"Oh! What a surprise?" Sahir said going towards him. He looked behind him and saw her eyes shooting daggers.

Ayesha slammed the car's door and went inside fuming in anger...this time her anger was useless but then what could be expected from her. Getting angry on the things that wasn't worth it was her special trait. And mostly that things would involve Mubashir.