13

***

"What are you doing here?" Sultan's loud dominating voice roared in the room as soon as the women entered. His eyes were red as blood and the only feeling in it was anger...pure anger. His breathing was fast and it seemed as if he was hardly controlling himself.

A look of confusion were exchanged between Mubashir, Ayesha and Sahir. The three unaware of the reason of Sultans anger on the lady.

"After ruining our lives are you here to do more?" Again Sultan growled animalisticly which made the three flinch in fear. This was not the Sultan they knew. He was someone else...a lion who was sleeping and was now awake.

"Please listen to me Sultan.." The women said meekily.

"Don't take my name from your filthy mouth." Sultan shouted on the top of his voice.

"Sultan please..." This time it was someone else...all of their eyes snapped towarda the owner of the voice.

"Ibrahim..." Ayesha whispered looking at Ibrahim who looked to be angry. Everything was hell confusing to her.

"What are you saying?" Sultan asked turning towards Ibrahim whose head was hung low.

"Please listen to her once.." His voice was as low as the silent sea and a shakiness was prominent in it.
Again confusion erupted in the room.

"Sultan I am sorry for everything I had done...I know my sorry can't heal the pain I have given you all but trust me I regret everything I did..."The woman said in a shaky voice as if any second she would break into tears.

Ayesha was looking at the whole things with confused look...not only her but most of them were in confusion...who was this woman?...what did she do? And why is she here?

"Trust?...you think I will trust you..." Sultan's voice held bitterness...his every word was dripping in hate and anger.

"Please just once...let me repent...I know I am not forgivable...but let me help you guys...please." The woman said and streams of tears started running down her cheeks...her body was shaking. Ibrahim moved towards her and held her shoulder. His face had sadness and care for the women and this was making everyone more confused.

"Ibrahim...how do you know her?" Sultan asked in a stern and cold voice...his words were deep and dominating like him.

"He is my nephew..." The woman said.

"What?" A low whisper escaped Sultan's lips on the sudden revelation.

"I was in gulit my whole life...those Eagles were haunting me...they were searching me after that day...I ran...I ran to my sister...but those cruel people killed her...they killed Ibrahim's parents." She Hiccupped at the last part and more tears flowed.

Ayesha's eyes snapped towards Ibrahim who was looking down. Her heart clenched hearing about this lively person's past...she was staring him who had tears in his eyes. It was not unnoticable.

"I raised him and sent him to serve you people so that my guilt could lessen...at least a tiny bit...Sultan I am still guilty." The woman said.

Sultan took a deep sigh and looked towards her...how can he trust her...the person who had destroyed their happy lives. Every memory of those horrible days started moving like a film in front of his eyes. Every pain...every cry and every pain was still fresh...still he could feel those tears. Still he could imagine those brown pairs of orbs looking at him with love and still he could imagine those eyes which was closed for ever.

"Baba...who is she?" Sahir asked after a long pause. The woman looked towards him and love and adoration was prominent in those wet orbs.

"Sahir..."she whispered. Sahir's face was morphed into complete confusion...how did she know him?