12

Surprise...surprise.

Am I not amazing?

Two updates in one day...😁😁😁

Assalamoalaikum readers...please vote and comment.

Do comment dearest readers...wether you like it or not?

Wether the dialogues are good or not?

Please🙁

_____

Again, it was happening again...why? She had so many questions and no answer. They were back and again they would try to hurt her loved ones. She couldn't let them harm her family not once again. Not when she was capable of doing something. Back then she was helpless but not now. She couldn't let the history repeat itself.

“I am going…” she whispered and got up catching Mubashir's attention who was lost in his musings.

She sprinted towards the main door without thinking anything. If that man wanted her she was ready to go...she couldn't let him hurt her family because of her. It took him some seconds to comprehend what was happening. He also ran behind her and grabbed her wrist.

“You are not going anywhere.” He said in a warning tone.

“Let me go, he wants me. I am going leave my hand.” She tried to remove his tight clutch only to get pulled by him. His eyes peered in her glassy ones. She wriggled under his grip making him wrap his other hand around her and pull her more to him.

“You are not going anywhere.” he said with clenched teeth.

“Mubashir ammi and dad are with him...he can do anything. He wants me let me go please. I can't let them hurt my family again.” She said. The restlessness wasn't hidden, the pain wasn't hidden. He knew what had happened years back, and he too did not want any such thing to repeat. Not with his family.

“Why don't you understand, you are as precious as them.” He said calmly.

“I can't afford losing you...nor them. We have to find a way together. Doing things in hurry can lead us in more problem...trust me we will find them.” How could he stay so calm she knew not. But only he knew what havoc was going in his mind, everything in him was fearing the consequences and the least he could do was to not mess things up.

The vulnerability she was showing was something he had seen from afar but now that she was so close he couldn't comprehend what to do? What could he do to console her?, to promise her he would not let anything go wrong. But then he himself was not sure if really nothing would go wrong.

“They will be fine.” It came out as a statement meant for his own assurance too.

“Go get freshened.” he said and left her making her nod.

He sat on the couch and opened his cuff and collar button. He was scared. But he couldn't afford to be scared or weak. He had to get his parents back safe. She stopped in her track and taking long strides back reached him making him get up.

“Mubashir Baba?”

“Let me call them.” He, too, replied hurriedly and without wasting any time took out his phone and called Sahir. Each ring was making him more nervous, he was even scared to look in her eyes fearing he would not have the answer they were asking.

“Sahir where are you?” She heard him ask.

“We are at home. Is everything alright?” Sahir asked.

“Nothing is fine Sahir, they kidnapped ammi and baba.” He whispered.

“What?”

“Ayesha is with me...we will talk tomorrow.” Mubashir said calmly.