work on yourself • wonho (monstax)❌

Theme: Wonho is a bodybuilder working part time as personal trainer. You absolutely hate exercise but are convinced to go to this specific specialist only for one reason—he's unfathomably sexy. Malereader!

**How hot can one man look lifting heavy dumbbells with his muscular artillery? The answer: Real fucking hot.

Fuck, Trainer Lee could look so sexy like that. He always did in his too tight t-shirt and long basketball shorts that left nothing to the imagination. As he sat on the bench press with his spotter looking at him carefully, you just watched his ripped arms strain trying to lift the metal. He did it so effortlessly that his face stayed neutral, not turning red nor pink. The trainer adjusted his legs again which caused his shorts to bunch up in between his legs, near his crotch.

You visibly gulp as you squat over again watching your favorite trainer grow more muscle in the mirror's reflection. He makes you feel so damn horny, and you don't know how to tame yourself. Earlier you had to go into the bathroom to tuck yourself down because you get hard every time you watch the trainer workout.

Before you know it, you, him, and his spotter are the last ones left in the gym area. You aren't too focused on the spotter in the mirror but when he checks his watch, you definitely notice.

"Hey, Wonho? You almost done? I gotta go soon," the spotter asks rather impatiently. The trainer places the dumbbell back on its stand before sitting up to look at the man. "It's 8 PM, and I got an anniversary thing with my wife. Can't miss it, you know?"

Wonho nods, and the man takes the opportunity to dismiss himself. The trainer huffs out in annoyance as he looks around the gym. He sees you as you look down as to not be caught staring at his natural beauty. The smirk that overtakes his face is gorgeous, but you cannot see it as you squat again with the metal rod laid across your shoulders. You have your AirPods in as well so you cannot hear him approach from behind. He taps your wrist when your standing up straight, and you quite literally scream in terror. He holds the bar in place as to help you not drop it.

Removing a Pod from your ear after the bar is on its stand, you look up to the much taller Wonho. He stands about 5'10 on a normal day, but today his height is altered by clunky platform tennis shoes that look phenomenal on him. Your throat feels dry as your eyes travel from the shoes to his juicy, muscular thighs; his broad, robust shoulders; and then to his strong, handsome face. You definitely want that in you.

"It looks like you need a spotter, Sir. It's very dangerous without one," he has a laidback smile on his face as his sinewy forearms cross his chest. You manage to meet his gaze before putting one of your earbuds back in the case. You nod at him to watch you as you get in stance to squat.

As your fingers wrap around the rod, his hands grip the side of your hips. He adjusts your stance a little before removing his hands to gaze at your ass. If he wasn't your spotter right now, you would be questioning his stare at your buttocks with a desire pooling in your stomach. But he is just that: A spotter. You squat and wait for him to fix your stance again. He chuckles and puts his hands on you thighs to separate them more. Your core burns as you feel his warm hands press against your sweaty thigh muscles.

"I'm guessing you don't exercise with this machine much, Sir?" His voice is teasing and damn him. He knows what he's doing to you; he has to know.

"It's Y/N, and no I don't. Not really anyway," you place the bar back on its designated stand, but the trainer doesn't move his hands. "I just come here for the view."

Trainer Lee has to understand what you're hinting at because he drops to his knees quite fast. From your thighs, his veiny hands travel to the waistband of your workout shorts. His fingers graze over your dick, and you gulp the extra saliva down. He tugs your shorts down to see you spring up. He laughs and gapes at the rock-solid muscle in front of his face.

"The view of what, if you don't mind me asking?" This trainer definitely knows what view. He just wants to hear you say it, but you're not sure if you want to say it. As you are contemplating if you want to, his meaty fingers wrap around the width of your cock. You gasp and look around to see if anyone's here. "No ones here, sweetheart. Don't worry."

"The view of you lifting, very inspirational for more things than one," you moan out as his tongue licks a strip on the length of you. It feels so good that you bring the back of your hand up to sniffle the moan coming out of your mouth. When it happens, you look at Wonho and make eye connect with him. He wraps his lips around the head of your dick only to pull off teasingly. "Don't do that."

"Do what, Y/N?" And, fuck, he knows your name this time. He knows your fucking name this time, and you don't know how to act. You blush, unbeknownst to yourself, as you watch Wonho do it again only to release your cock with a pop.

"Please don't tease me, Trainer Lee," you say with a whine. How can you not when Wonho is on his knees like a couple days prior giving you The Good Suck? Yes, this has occurred before. But it hasn't occurred in the main gym room before. No, this was a first. Although it was so exhilarating, you were terrified of being caught with your pants down—literally. "I don't thing I'll be able to handle myself."

You must not know how fucked out you look right now, especially in Wonho Lee's eyes. Your face is red that matches the tip of your stiff member, and your eyes are wide as you watch the trainer suck you off.

He finally wraps his thick, plush lips around the head of your cock and deepthroats you until you hit the back of his esophagus. You hear his gag and see his saliva dripping down his chin. Moaning out at the scene, you fist your hand into Trainer Lee's beautiful hair. The silky strands feel like heaven against your fingertips, and the sound of approval from the back of Wonho's throat has you a mess. You can feel the vibrations and motions of the trainer's agreement with the hair pulling. Once you pull on his scalp harder, Wonho moves one of his hands from your cock to your ass. When you feel his lubricated fingers massage your asshole, you bring your hand back up to your mouth.

Sooner rather than later, you find yourself bent over the bench press next to your previous workout machine—Wonho's fingers shoved into your ass and all. He is steadily moving in and out of your ass while he is still on his knees behind you. Your cock, instead of being sucked from the front, is now tucked between your legs so Wonho can still give you pleasure. His tongue glides around the engorged head of your dick as his fingers make a mess of your insides.

"C-can I please cum, Trainer Lee?" You don't know why you are asking him to come but getting the answer seems like the only way you can around the man. He's just so dominant by nature that if he wants to give permission, who are you to deny him of that. "I'm r-ready to come."

"Okay, you can cum."

His fingers bend upward rather fast as his lips enclose your cock in again. The harder he sucks, the closer to coming you get. Just when you think you aren't going to come, Wonho adds yet another finger into you. You spill your semen all into the trainer's open mouth. He swallows around you again before pulling away. You're breathing so hard that you don't realize that Wonho is hard and zoning in on you with a hungry gaze. Just as a lion to a gazelle, Trainer Lee is hungry for his prey.

••

i miss my baby wonho ᵐⁱˢˢ ʰⁱᵐ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ 😭