century of sex • ot7 (bts) PART TWO❌

Theme: The boys meet you at a party. They take you home and have an orgy. The night ends with you and seven perfect boys in the same bed. Requested by bby_girl_niah More SMUTTT! (quick side note: i'm trying to make all the smuts gender neutral for all my guys, girls, and other to feel like it's about you ;) IT IS SO HARD TO WRITE AN ORGY!)

** "Yeah, let's get this started, shall we, beautiful?"

You didn't know what to do as the guy who didn't introduce himself slammed his lips against you. His lips felt like cream and tasted like chocolate. His scent smelled of regular clean soap as his body leaned onto the wall behind you. Lips massaged each others' in the dim and flashing lights of the party. The bubblegum boy, Jimin, interrupted the interaction with a whine. "You gotta share, Nam- I mean, RM-hyung."

RM sighed against your lips and pulled away, but not before taking your bottom lip between his teeth. He let the flesh go as an ungodly moan left your mouth. The embarrassment that flooded your body was enough to cause another blush to overspread your cheeks. He smirked looking down at you. "Let's take her to the back room, I want no interruptions."

You visibly gulped as the dom-dom-dom spoke in one of the most sexiest rasps you've ever heard. His deep voice flooding your mind with thoughts of the devil. Not that you knew those thoughts very well, but you knew them in certain moments like these.

In less than a minute, you found your body pinned down on a king sized bed with all seven men surrounding you. Your hands were pinned down by the vibrant blue guy and fringe babyface, V and Jungkook is what they told you to call them. The look of them upside down sent a shiver down your spine. God, they could do whatever the wanted in this position. The hand of RM touched your cheek, and you looked at him hovering over you. His eyes met yours again, searching once more for any sign of discomfort. "Are you sure you want this, beautiful?"

You nodded, way too eager to be fucked in all your holes, extremely fast. That nod of confirmation is all it took for menacing, evil guy- Suga to unbutton your pants, and Jimin to reach around RM to play with your erect nipples. You arched up into the touch and another hand, belonging to Suga, brushed against your chest.

You couldn't see everything that was going on but the sounds of all the men, caused a tingle to form in your nether regions. As the man on top of you leaned down to connect your mouths, you felt two different hands on your thighs. They pried your legs apart and slid the fabric off of your bottom half. Your jeans and underwear hit the ground in an instant, exposing your privates to all.

Looking around while RM was kissing you, you saw V and Jungkook pull out their erect dicks. They began eyeing you with desire as they stroked themselves. Suga and Jimin doing the same.

You couldn't see Jin and J-Hope but when you felt a tongue lap at your heat, you knew where they were. The pleasure passed throughout your body sent you jolting up into RM. He smirked against your lips and then pulled away to look at you. "Does that feel good, baby, huh?"

You nodded and moaned out as a different tongue started moving in sync with the other. It felt so good as the two men swallowed you whole. Their tongues moved against you at the speed of light, and you could've sworn they kissed on your heat. Imagining it sent another pool of lust throughout you.

A few positions were altered as RM asked you "Who do you want inside of you first?" Obviously you didn't mind, as so long as you were getting wreaked by the end of the night. Randomly you pointed to blue-boy who grinned and eagerly moved toward your lower half. Without so much as a warning, he slammed into you causing a scream to surface your mouth. He pumped in and out of you until you were screaming uncontrollably. Jungkook took this to shove his extremely hard cock in your mouth. It muffled your scream and caused your eyes to bulge out of your head. You swallowed around him and sucked his tip daringly. V was still fucking you to the depths of hell. The rest of the boys, besides V and Jungkook, were stroking themselves, still watching you get fucked out by vkook.

An impatient Jin came around with his dick in his hand. He waved it in front of your face, and not having to be told, you wrapped your hand around the flesh. You also grabbed Jungkook's, removing your mouth from him, to place Jin's cock in. You stroked the younger as you sucked the elder. They both groaned in unison. In a couple minutes, both men came. Jungkook first, into your mouth and then Jin, onto your face. They then switched positions with J-Hope and RM as you repeated your actions.

All the members took turns fucking you, by mouth and ass, but then came Suga and Jimin's turn. Having played with your chest, they were unbelievably hard and wanted so badly to feel relieved and fast at that. Not taking turns, not at all, they both put their cocks in you. You felt they dicks rub against each other while they fucked you at the same time. The pain was unbearable but you were eager to please.

A silent tear slid down your cheek as not-so-silent moans left your lips, muffled by more dick of course. You pumped both men, and they came not long after bucking into your hands. As they moved off the bed, you got the whole view of Jimin and Suga, together, fucking into you.

With the combination of your warmth and the friction of each other, they came into you deeply with a few groans and moans. You were a mess when they finished but were happy you left them satisfied by being a little slut for seven hot men.

••

HAPPY BANGTAN SONYEONDAN DAYYYYY 방탄소년단 💜💜💜🍚🥢