on your knees, baby • lee taeyong (nct) PART ONE❌

Theme: Taeyong and you are in the dressing room, he is getting ready for a show. SMUTTT! As always smut that was requested by hEaR_mE_rOaR97.

**About half past noon, Taeyong had to get ready for his evening concert. The preparation for one show was incredible as it was, so he figured hanging out with you while his makeup and hair was getting done wasn't a big deal. You watched his makeup artist and hair stylist faun over him and somehow you felt jealous. You were his girlfriend after all; both woman knew that, but their was always the aching feeling in your chest when girls would talk to him. He could always leave you and that thought made you want to cry.

Taeyong knew something was wrong when you zoned out while he was trying to make you laugh. You always laughed at his corny and stupid jokes. He tried to understand why you were upset or sad but he could not fathom the situation properly.

Once his makeup was finished, he asked the staff to give you two a few minutes to hopefully find the problem and fix it. They smiled at him and left the room all without you noticing the absence.

"Baby?" your thoughts immediately vanished as you were pulled to reality by Taeyong's sultry voice. He sounded worried and you smiled slightly to fin innocence which was instantly denied by your boyfriend. "What's the matter?"

"It's stupid," you said getting up from your chair to try and convince yourself you were being overdramatic (you were). Taeyong shook his head as if to say 'nothing about you is stupid' and stood up as well. He walked toward you, wrapped you up in a bear-hug, and you smelled the peaches n' cream scent that stuck to him like white on rice. Fuck, he smelt nirvana.

"Tell me, baby," he tucked his face in your clavicle inhaling your own scent. That always got to you, when he would sniff your smell and sink into your warm body. You melted in his hold and let go of the words you withheld from him.

"I don't know, I guess I'm a little self-conscious," you said and immediately he said "about what?" You didn't particularly want to confess your jealousy of his staff because it was stupid and feeling like an idiot wasn't your thing. You did anyway though because his nose was rubbing against you neck. The touch made you weak at the knees. "I'm jealous," you mumbled, not fully sure if you wanted to tell him or change the subject asap.

"Jealous?" you could sense his god-awful smirk in your shoulder from a mile away. It made you mad. When you tried to push him off of you, he pulled you in closer so you couldn't move a muscle away from him. "I'm sorry, but you have nothing to be jealous of, baby."

Although the statement was supposed to make you feel better, it didn't and Taeyong guessed that when you said nothing. He grabbed your shoulders in his hands and pushed away to look in your eyes. "I love you and don't want anybody but you."

Those words sent sparks of joy and pleasure throughout you body, which caused Taeyong and your lips to connect in a heated makeout session that both of your did not expect. Before you knew it, you were on your knees in front of Taeyong with the only intention to make him feel good. The view that the boy had was certainly a beautiful one.

"Look at you, on your knees, baby," he sounded so careful and cautious as if this moment would disappear before he could get the best pleasure he'd ever get. "Fuck."

Your hands found their way to his black skinnies that made his ass look absolutely phenomenal, and you unbuttoned and unzipped them pulling them down to his ankles. When your hands curled around the waist band to his boxers, he sucked in a sharp breathe watching your every move. Before fully removing his underwear, your lips wrapped around the head of his cock through the thin material. He let a soft groan escape his mouth as you sucked harshly on his sensitive tip.

The moment you finally pulled his boxers along with his jeans your lips instinctively found their way to his red head. The harder you sucked the more Taeyong bucked up into your mouth. You gagged a few times but let him have his way with your mouth. If anything you wanted him to fuck your mouth until his cum shot down your throat. Like he read your mind or something, that's exactly what he did. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and started to use your mouth like his personal fleshlight.

After a few minutes of continuous thrust in your mouth, he came, hard, down your throat. When he pulled his cock out of your mouth you stuck your tongue out to show him and then swallowed. He grabbed you and pulled you to his standing height and kissed you deep, massaging his tongue with yours to taste himself. It was hot and made you hornier if that was even possible. "This isn't finished, baby. After this show, you better be ready to be wreaked," that devious smirk wasn't helping with the tingle in your stomach. Nope, not at all.