married to mr. jung • hopegguk (bts)❌

Theme: Jeongguk, after being in love with Hoseok for years, finally turns of age and asks Mr. Jung out. They hit it off and are getting married. SMUTTT! Requested by bby_girl_niah

**Jeongguk has been waiting for this moment for far too long. He has dreamed about Mr. Jung and him dating and being a real couple. Although his teacher is seven years older than him, he finally found the courage to ask the man on a date when he turned 18 years of age, legal. The teacher hesitated, of course, but soon saw the love Jeongguk had for him. Hoseok didn't want to believe that he was in love with his pupil either but he was. He said yes and they went on a picnic for their first date ever.

A couple months later, they had sex for the first time when Hoseok invited Jeongguk over for a dinner and movie. It was clumsy and weird at the beginning, but it happened after Hoseok asked the younger to be his boyfriend. He pinned Jeongguk to his couch and fucked him to the sound of Usher in the background. It was one of the best moments the couple can remember together.

The night Hoseok proposed to Jeongguk was the fourth anniversary of the younger meeting the elder. Jeongguk was sixteen at the time, Hoseok was twenty-three.

Mr. Jung took Jeongguk on a date to their dance studio where an Italian dinner was waiting for them. When the food was finished and they were talking, Hoseok slipped in the word marriage. Jeongguk was confused and tried to find out if he heard his boyfriend right. That was when Hoseok got down on his knee and said "marriage?". Was it the best proposal? Fuck no. Was it the best for Jeongguk? The answer to that is hell yeah. Jeongguk literally made, his now, fiancé fuck him on the sturdy table, pushing all the dishes and extra bread to the floor.

Tonight, the couple were getting married so they haven't seen the other all day. They both felt anxious and anticipated the wedding ahead of them.

"Oh my god, I miss my Hoseok," Jeongguk said to his two best friends, Jimin and Taehyung, who were helping him for his big day. Both boys sighed in aggravation, Jeongguk only talked about his fiancé even in situations he wasn't involved in. It was their marriage, of course, but he didn't have to swoon during their bachelor party last night. They got a whole bunch of male strippers and dick-shaped desserts and all Jeongguk could do was talk about his hubby. "How much longer?"

"If you don't shut your bitchass up," Jimin scolded fixing the youngest boy's hair just right. He used hairspray to keep the black strands of hair in place. Even when he was sweating the product out on the honeymoon. "You will get to see your mans during the ceremony. Be happy, you prick."

"I am happy!" Jeongguk defended himself adjusting his black bow tie in the wall mirror. "I just miss him all the time like you do with Yoongi," the boy said pointing to Taehyung. "And you do with Namjoon," he said lifting his finger toward Jimin. The room became silent with awkwardness. Both boys knew he was right.

"Okay, you're right! But in our defense, we didn't talk about our boyfriends at your bachelor party yesterday."

"Mmhm."

••

The wedding ceremony was beautiful as well as the reception. Hoseok and Jeongguk were all lovey, lovey during their vows and even cried like a cliche ass couple. Although cringey, it was adorable. As the night concluded everyone left while the groom and groom traveled to their honeymoon location. They decided the previous month that they were going to Japan. When they arrived, no time was wasted for Hoseok stripping and rawing Jeongguk on the bed, couch, floor- you name it, they fucked everywhere.

"Ah-ah, Hobi," Jeongguk softly let out while bent over their second story balcony so he could see the view of the moonlit beach. The moonlight glittered on the surface of the water and was beautiful, but at the moment, Jeongguk couldn't really focus on the pretty place while Hoseok was ramming inside of him. "S-slow down a bit, baby."

As if that would stop Hoseok from pounding into the younger boy harder and faster. They were married and the elder was making sure every approaching human knew what was his.

Hoseok grabbed Jeongguk neck, pulling him backward until the younger was touching his chest. The angle was making Jeongguk feel impossible pleasure as each thrust brushed against his delicate prostate. He moaned louder, Hoseok's name rolling off his tongue once or twice, depending on the thrust.

"Ple-please let me cum," Jeongguk said gripping the railing of the balcony, biting his swollen lips to suppress his sounds. With Hoseok's other hand, that was not grabbing the boy's neck, he began jerking Jeongguk off to the pace of his gyrations. The elder kissed the younger's sweet spot and the boy came onto the balcony railing. As he did so, he clenched causing Hoseok to cum on the spot. It was hard not to.

The elder pulled out to see his while milky product spill out of his husband's asshole. It could've been the champagne they drank earlier, or just the sexiness of the younger. All Hoseok knew was that him and his baby were not going to be sleeping tonight.