vulnerable • dreamies (nct) PART TWO❌

Theme: The dream team is always bullying you, not realizing you have a humiliation kink. Imagine their surprise when four of them catch you whimpering for them as they bully you. Requested by hEaR_mE_rOaR97

**Immediately after saying the sentence: "I know I'm a slut, so fuck me like one." All the teenagers in the room freeze, almost as if the words you spoke had the power of a freeze gun. Turning all in the room to hard, cold ice.

Soon you're pulled up into someone's chest and lips are pressed against yours. It's Renjun and his mouth is smooth, soft cushions as they warm yours. His tongue grazes your bottom chop, and he doesn't ask for entrance as his muscle forces itself into your mouth. He's sucking around your own tongue like it's the most delicious thing in the world. He hoists you up and then your back hits a cold desk. Your skirt has ridden up, skin and thighs exposed along with your stomach and chest when he pulls away.

Haechan is between your legs, now, his clothed lap pressed against you. Everything is happening way too fast- first you were giving head to Jaemin, then Renjun was kissing you, and now Haechan is against you like a lap dog. What the hell is happening is all your brain is spewing.

Haechan calls you a slut as he kisses down the curve of your neck. He bites your shoulder a little too harshly and calls you a "little dumb whore". (Where he comes up with these, you have no clue.) He's grinding against you but stops and leans down to your ear, whispering "do you want me to eat you out?"

And hell yeah you want him to eat you out, but will you ask him is the real question. You softly nod your head, a blush overtaking your whole face including neck. You're so shy when just a minute ago confidence flowed through you. What makes you ten times shyer is when Renjun's crotch is a couple inches away from your face. He nods down to his lower half as if signaling you to unzip his pants for him. You hesitantly do it, slowly unbuttoning his skinny jeans and shimmying them down to his upper thigh. His boxers have this flap thingy, (that allows him to take it out to pee your guessing) so you take his dick out from there. You stroke him until Haechan is grabbing your attention by sliding your underwear down your shaved legs. It's a smooth transition; him throwing them to the ground before licking a strip like an ice cream cone. And as if finding some odd way to tease you without saying anything, he licks to the pace of you stroking Renjun, so you speed up as does Haechan.

The feeling has your toes curling so hard you could've pulled a toe muscle. How strange that would've been to explain to your parents. Yeah, no. Dad, I sprained my toe. How? One of my bullies was making me feel so good that my toes just did it by itself.

Haechan is so good with his tongue, which shouldn't be a surprise considering he is so sharp-tongued. After all, he does calls you a slut more than your name.

Your tongue pokes out, licking the tip of Renjun. He doesn't say anything when he comes to the feeling. Him coming undone is more surprising than Jaemin earlier because cum gets into your eye. You whine, out of pleasure and annoyance as he steps back. You rub your eye and jolt up as Haechan laughs against you, sending vibrations everywhere. It feels so good to be used and treated like such a whore.

Anon, you are coming to his fast tongue motions and the way he teases you with names. He swirls his tongue on every inch of you, lapping the liquid pouring out of your core. Then you are jolting upward, arching your back in pleasure, and gripping his chestnut locks.

Before you can even come down from your high as Haechan moves away, the other two, Jaemin and Jeno are positioning you so they can treat you like the slut you are. Almost immediately Jeno sits you in his clothed lap, the only thing free is his erect hard-on, and Jaemin is in front of you. He is in the same state as Jeno, clothed with everything except his dick.

Since you came earlier, Jaemin uses his fingers to collect the wetness, moving it down to your asshole. As if using telepathy to speak to one another, Jaemin begins to loosen you enough for Jeno to squeeze into your tightness. It doesn't take long before you're moaning and loose enough. Then Jeno is clutching your ass, pushing himself into a wet, warm spot that feels like heaven to him.

Next is Jaemin, and he doesn't waste anytime getting into your heat. It's wet and sticky in a fantastic way as they match their pace to fuck you (unbearably on your part). Jeno pounding your ass and Jaemin wreaking your pussy, which is a perfect combination for an amazing day.

Jaemin is the first to come, being extremely sensitive from the head you gave him almost thirty minutes ago. He pulsates inside of you but doesn't slow his speed- even though you can see in his face it's a bit too much. He continues though and is coming inside your dripping core. The mixture of sweat and cum linking to be the most beautiful substance.

Jeno comes next, moving in and out of your ass as Jaemin pulls out. He pays no mind to Jaemin's seed dripping from your heat onto his dick, all he cares about is coming in you too. And then he does, leaving you breathless and used. Cum dripping everywhere.

Suddenly the bell rings, signaling all to get to class in the next five minutes, and luckily this classroom was abandoned. You sit up looking around for something to wipe yourself with; and instantly, a tissue box is thwarted toward you. Catching the cardboard container, you look at the person responsible to see one of the dreamies. Haechan is the last one in the room, and he smiles at you. Lips still glistening with you before he leaves, but not before he says "see you tomorrow, our little slut".