How To Tell Her You Love Her- Chapter 8

Heylow :) Just wanted to say how HAPPY I am for all your feedback and votes and fannings, it does NOT go unnoticed and I LOVEE YOU ALL :D

Thanks so much- Just realised I got past 400 reads! Yay! It may not seem much but to me it is so THANKYOU!!! xoxox PS- should I stop switching POV's so fast? or not? HELP...

Sophie's POV

Deep inside I knew the divorce was coming. But now, now it just hit me like a train in the face.

My parents hadn't been getting along. My dad would come home late at night, drunk, not responding to questions like "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" and just mistreating my mum and I.

I remember all those late night arguments, me and Damen crouched together in his room, looking at each other sadly.

And when my mum found out he'd been having an affair... well, I guess that was the spark to light the dynamite.

Dad didn't deserve us- but I still loved him- before all this junk happened, he was a real father.

Rocking back and forth on the bed, Liam holding me tight, tears pouring down my cheeks, I realized that you can't just take family for granted.

"It's gonna be okay, Soph, I'm here for you. I love you, Soph." Liam pulled me onto his lap. I obliged gladly, happy for the warmth and pure love.

"I- love- y-you too..." I smiled wistfully. Liam was here, he had always been. The phone through which I had just heard the worst news of my life clattered to the floor as I burst into a new round of sobs.

"Liam, I don't want to leave you!" I shrieked, realizing that my mum might want us to move, to have a fresh start.

Panic washed over Liam's face as he took in the graveness of the situation.

"You won't, Sophie; you can't, I simply cannot live without you." Liam's voice melted over me, calming me. I hugged him even tighter, staring into his comforting, hazel eyes.

At least someone loved me.

Jake's POV.

News gets around. So Liam and Sophie are back together, eh? Well, if I can't have her, nobody can. That may sound cliche, but I assure you, some of the best things are.

I am Jake. Jake, the one who gets what he wants. And if he doesn't get what he wants... well, let's just say it isn't going to be pretty.

Liam. Is. Dead.

Sophie's POV

As soon as I got home, I burst through the door, screaming,

"MUM! MUM! MUM!" My mum appeared from behind Damen's festering pile of laundry he had so ceremoniously dumped down the stairs.

"Yes, hon. I'm so sorry, come here, let mum give you a hug." My mum's eyes were puffy and red, tell-tale signs that I hadn't been the only cryer.

"Are we moving?!" I demanded, running into my mum's open arms. Silence.

"Mum?!"

My mum opened her mouth. "I'm so sorry..."

Then I knew.

"No!" I sobbed. "We can't leave!" I dropped to the floor, crying again.

My mind immediately went to Liam, which just made my sob harder- I could never, never leave Liam. Life was just beginning to get amazing here.

"It's a fresh start," My mum was saying. How did I know she was going to say something cliche like that?

"Please!" I begged, shaking my head. Sadness and pain covered me like a metal blanket that I couldn't shake off. My thoughts froze, the only thing I could do was emit raw sobs that sounded strangled, even to me.

Through my haze of tears, I felt someone carry me to my room and close the door.

As my body began running out of sobs to cry, I fell into a restless sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trees surrounded me. Over my head was a black, merciless sky. My breath came in shallow gasps, it was so cold. I had absolutely no idea where I was, all I knew is that is was horrible.

Suddenly, I saw Liam's face, coming toward me.

"Sophie, when you go I'll forget you, you never meant anything to me..."

He said, sneering at me. I saw my best friends, Christie, Nina, laugh and point at me, mocking me.

Why was I in such a horrid place? Why was there no escape?

I could feel the endless stream of tears, feel the metal blanket of depression.

"We HATE you, Sophie..." They all chanted cruelly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sophie!" Someone was shaking me awake.

Screaming wildly, I opened my eyes. Damen was staring at me, wiping the tears off my damp face.

"Damen!" I flung myself at him, gasping from the nasty nightmare. My whole life was a nightmare now. I was going to lose everything, everyone that ever meant anything to me.

"Sophie, it's okay, it was just a bad dream. It's okay." Damen hugged me.

"We're moving!" I murmured sorrowfully.

"I know." He said flatly. He wore an expressionless face, but his eyes were pools of sadness.

"Sophie, I know..." He repeated, hugging me tighter.

Why?

(N/A) There's a new pic of Liam on the right :) he's too hawt ;) yes I knw he's a celeb, but who cares :P