"Okay you can put Mason in this room and you know where Milos is.." The door was decorated with a 'Happy Birthday' banner.

"Biggest room for the birthday boy!" Milo tried bouncing up and down only to fall into the wall.
"Auden are you sure you can—-"
"Cammie we are fine! Go home you deserve some alone time from these two."
"Thanks sweetie, call me if you need anything!" The boat was about to begin docking back at the marina. All the guests were being rounded up to be escorted off the boat.
We decided it was probably better for the boys to sleep off the alcohol on the boat, it was rented for the next day anyways.

"So want me to stay, I could help you out."
"Oh Trevor it's okay—"
"Yeah Trevor Shes got it, plus .. Audie I don't feel so good.. can you play with my hair and sing to me?"
"Oh of course Mi I'll get you some ginger ale as well."

I held up the middle finger behind Auden's back to Trevor, I win. Auden went to go grab me a ginger ale while Trevor shut Masons door.
"Alright see you later bro... oh before I forget make sure to tell Auden she left her jacket at my hotel. I'll have it sent to her place since I leave tomorrow...
Happy Birthday Milo." My grin instantly died, I sank against the wall... now I actually felt sick to my stomach.

"Oh Milo, sweetie are you okay?" Auden held my face in her hand as she gave me the ginger ale and helped me up. I heard crew running around upstairs, the boat was going to dock.

"Yeah I think I just need a shower.. can you help me?" Auden helped me into the bathroom and I leaned on the counter while she turned the shower on and got it ready.
I tried to get out of my jacket but it apparently was a struggle maybe I was drunker then I realized. I stumbled into the wall and Auden quickly grabbed me to keep me steady.
"Here let me." She got me out of my jacket and then hesitated as she grabbed the bottom hem of my white T-shirt. I nodded giving her the okay and raised my arms to help her take it off.

The room started to steam up from the shower but the air felt thick with a unrecognizable tension. I watched her as she took her bottom lip between her teeth. Without thinking about it, I pulled her bottom lip from her teeth using the pad of my thumb.

"Sorry.. when you bite your lip like that it makes me think of.. something really inappropriate." I could feel the heat of my cheeks as I realized I was opening up just how differently I saw her.
"Okay I'm just going to—"
"Milo you can't go in, your still wearing your pants and shoes." My shoes hit the wall as I clumsily kicked them off before pulling back the curtain and using the wall to steady me.
"I'm just going to shower in my pants because if you take them off me.." She got where I was going with it and stepped back letting me pull myself into the shower.
"Um I'll just wait for you... I don't want you to slip and die.." She hopped on to the bathroom counter, as she scooted back, her dressed pushed up and I saw her panties. Lacey and lilac ? She pulled it down and crossed her legs, I stepped farther into the shower.

"Um no go rest for a minute.. I think I just need to be alone." My voice fucking crack and I could feel a erection coming on. Okay come on .. think of something.. oh I know maybe how I just found out Auden lied to me and did sleep with Trevor?
I started feeling softer, nothing kills a boner faster  than thinking of some other guy get some from the girl you've been in love with your whole life.

I wonder if it was only once.. did she like Trevor? Or just like the sex with Trevor? Was he good? I mean he's had a lot of girlfriends.
I've had one .. she was my first time.. we only had sex like three times before she broke up with me. Saying she couldn't fake it anymore... yeah ouch.

I wonder if Auden could sense that I was bad? Like something she shouldn't touch. My eyes closed and I let the water run over my head. Thinking I was in the clear but then that image of Auden biting her lip came to mind. Then I started imagining her eyes flutter shut while she moaned. I wanted it to be my name that fell from her lips...
I wonder what it would be like to watch her— No stop it!

This shower was a terrible idea, I thought as I palmed myself through my jeans. Maybe I would be able to just.. get one out real quick and she wouldn't even know?
I leaned against the cool shower tiles before unbuttoning my pants and pulling my zipper down.
"Do you need help taking them off now?" My whole body froze, could she hear the zipper?
"No .. uh no.." It was too late she pulled the shower curtain back. Auden's eyes widen as she took in the awkward scene before her.

"Ohhhh..." She quickly threw the shower curtain back in place.

As of right now, this is probably.. no wait, this IS actually thee worst birthday I have ever had.

............................................................................

Please comment and vote :)
Let me know what you guys think

Thanks
AE