They ate their pizza and watched the movie, Taehyung obviously noticed every small expression Jimin made. Jimin on the other hand was too busy to notice Taehyung's gaze on him.
He loved that movie and has probably seen it a hundred time.

After the movie ended jungkook got up to help clear out the boxes of pizza and soda cans while Taehyung got up to leave making Jimin miss the warm presence of the younger.

"You.. You're leaving?"

Jimin asked with a very tiny frown visible on his face making Taehyung's heart dance inside his chest. Progress. He thought.

"Ya.. Jungkook is staying here. Do you want me to stay?"

Taehyung asked as innocently he could obviously trying to hide the happiness which was forming inside him. Please say yes. Taehyung saw Jimin biting his lip in nervousness. A habit that the older has which teases him a lot.

"No! I was just asking.. you know because...
Yoongi and Hobi hyung might need some personal space."

"Ah.. That.. Then maybe I should let jungkook go and I'll stay"

Jimin was about to say something when Jungkook entered with his cookie monster pyjamas in his hands.

"I need to go?"

"No. You can both stay. You can share Hobi hyung's bed"

Jimin said standing up and Taehyung cursed at the youngest in his head. "I wanted to be alone with him". He sighed accepting his fate.

Jungkook left and went inside Hobi's room leaving Jimin and Taehyung alone, staring at each other awkwardly.
It was the first time Taehyung was going to stay over and it was making him feel weird. Even though they'll be in separate rooms. He was just excited.

"Well do you want me to help you to your room?"

Taehyung asked hoping the purple head would say yes.
He's only been in Jimin's room twice and he loves going in there.
It has a whole wall of polaroids clicked by Jimin which he loves looking at.
There are so many that he still hasn't seen them all.

"I'm fine Taehyung.

Ummm.. Good Night.

I'll see you in the morning.. I guess"

Jimin was about to go inside his room, when his wrist was caught in Taehyung's hand who turned Jimin around looking straight into his eyes.

A small gasp leaving Jimin's mouth as to how close they were and the fact that his heart was beating fast.

He looked up at Taehyung who was staring right back.
Jimin gulped.
Taehyung still had Jimin's wrist in his hand, he was tracing his thumb up and down and then he leaned near Jimin's ear. Speaking in a husky voice.

"I can't sleep like this!"

By now Jimin's insides were panicking, his heart was loud like a drum and he thought that Taehyung is just gonna kiss him, but then he said..

"These jeans are not made for sleeping"

Jimin eased a little but just a little because of the proximity. He let out a small breath out, which made direct contact with Taehyung's skin sending chills down his spine.

"There's some shorts in Hoseokii hyung's last drawer"

Jimin replied with a bit of high pitch than usual, because he still wasn't over the fact that Taehyung and him were practically breathing the same air.