Chapter 19: What Happens Now?

It was about a couple of hours before we finally got to Fiera's house. When we walk through the door, we are greeted by a smiling Leo and worn out Levi.

After we settle, Leo, who's still smiling, beckons us into the dining room. In the large, elegant dinning room is a long table full of various foods. Having been strapped to an uncomfortable table, for I don't know how long, I was pretty hungry. My stomach grumbles in response.

Leo grin widens. "Golden. You can get first dibs."

Yes! FOOOOOD! I think. I grab a plate and start piling food onto it.

Fiera's head pops into the dining room. She looks around the room, looking for someone, when her eyes finally rest on me. "Hey, Golden. The President wants to talk to us." She then disappears around the corner again.

I grown and look down at my plate of food longingly. I'm not in the mood to talk to that guy right now. Defeated, I set my plate down and walk into the kitchen. I hear Fiera's mom talking to the Prez. as I come in.

"Yes, sir. We'll make sure of it."

"Good." The Prez. says from a laptop through a video chat. He spots me and nods his head in greeting, though it is a leery one. I glare at him.

"I'll leave the rest to you, mister President." Fiera's mom says and she leaves the room.

The President turns his attention to us. "I'm glad to see you two weren't harmed. Your probably wondering what I wanted to discuss with you, so I'll go a head and start. We need to discuss training and were Teenage Impossible will live."

Here he goes again. I open my mouth to protest, but he raises his hand for me to wait. I clench my jaw shut, trying to be patient.

"Please hear me out. I know currently Teenage Impossible is living at a lake, with not very much food or money."

"Yes, and what about it?"

"I wanted to offer you a chance to live a somewhat normal life." I stare in shock. My gaze travels to Fiera, who doesn't look shocked at all. He must of told her before I got here.

A somewhat normal life, huh? I think. I don't think I could ever fit into a normal life, but the boys...

"Fine. I'm listening." I finally say. In the corner of my eye, I see Fiera's eyebrows shoot up in surprise. President Baritone smiles. I think, Don't get cocky, old man.

"Good. Well, before you came in I was talking about splitting the twenty-one of you into seven households, each one of them with Impossible agents as your guardians, who will train you. That will be mostly the only part that won't be considered normal."

I shack my head. "Splitting-"

"I figured you wouldn't like the idea of splitting you all up, thats why I split you into three per household. And you all would see each other practically every day because you all would attend the same school as Fiera."

I still don't know about this-. I see Fiera's face brighten at the idea, and I feel myself weaken. -but the boys would like the idea of seeing Fiera everyday.

As well as other girls. I add.

Showing no emotion on my face, I give and answer, "So be it."

Fiera beams in happiness. "Are you sure?"

I pause in thought, and finally I answer, "Yes, but you better not make me regret this."