Chapter 13: Fight At The Falls

Start from the beginning

They all manage to get to where Jaune is as does Ruby, Weiss and Pyrra. Jaune is doing very well against the ursa major but he is struggling a bit. Chris tries to jump in and help Jaune but Benny grabs him and holds him back. "Come on Benny let me help the kid he's not doing so good" Chris pleas. "Let him do it on his own fang face" Rider says "Jaune is doing just fine on his own, sit back and watch" Y/N tells Chris.

With Jaune

Jaune his able to hold his own against the ursa major and his able to damage it. However he isn't strong enough to kill it just yet. When the ursa strikes Jaune blocks the attacks with his shield then attacks with his sword. After being knocked down twice Jaune checks his scroll and sees that his aura is very low.

At that moment both Jaune and the ursa charge at each other. Unknowingly Jaune has left himself open to the ursa's claws. Suddenly his shield raises itself which allows Jaune to block the attack of the ursa. Jaune after successfully blocking the attack of the ursa regains his stance behind it. Finally after finishing off the ursa Jaune is amazed at what just happened.
______________________________________

I saw what Pyrra did to Jaune's shield with her semblance "don't let him get over confident" I thought to myself. I could tell that Cardin had gained a new found respect for Jaune. Especially when he helped him up from the ground. "Now don't ever mess with me or my friends again" Jaune told Cardin. Jaune then walks away from Cardin I could see that he looked intimidated and apologetic "one bully at a time" I say.

My team and I then jump down to greet and congratulate Jaune. "You did great Jaune" I said startling him "oh hey it's you guys" Jaune said. "Did you see that Y/N I used my aura?" Jaune asked me. I smiled "yes I did, we all did" I answered "proud of dude" Benny says patting Jaune on the back. "I guess the arrow in the ass paid off" Rider said "Knew you could do it" Chris said. Jaune gets embarrassed and rubs the back of his head.

"I guess I'm done with training, what comes next?" Jaune asked. I smiled "what comes after training is MORE RIGOROUS TRAINING" I said yelling the last part. Jaune moans "yeah no starting tomorrow your training with us will get only more difficult" Benny said "expect crying" Chris said "and expect pain" Rider finished.

While we were talking there was a loud noise coming from the distance. "Is it another Grimm?" Jaune asked "I don't know what it is but be ready" I said transforming my arm to the scythe. The ground began to shake then through the trees came a large monster. It looked like a large armored humanoid grimm with a long lance arm.

"Is that a grimm?" Chris asked "no it's not, it can't be" Rider said

"Is that a grimm?" Chris asked "no it's not, it can't be" Rider said. I used my eyes to scan the creature what I saw amazed me. "Yes it is a grimm but it's covered in biotech" I said. That suprised them all "isn't biotech?" Jaune started to ask before I interrupted him "yes what my arm and eye are made out of". "Hey my legs are made out of that's stuff" Chris said "same with my spine" Benny added "yeah my eyes and ears are also made from biotech" Rider said.

This weird "cyber grimm" charged at us ready to attack. "Jaune go get miss Goodwitch let us deal with this" I told Jaune. "Wait let me help" Jaune said "sorry Jaune but your aura is to low" Benny said "he's right Jaune don't worry next time" I said. "Alright guys let's kill this thing" I said readying myself as did my team.

A/N: And cliffhanger sorry readers for this but don't worry about it the next chapter will be out Monday and have lots of action for you. So tell me what do you think this cyber grimm came from? And what do you think there will be any more? Now I am always answering any questions you readers may have about the story or anything else in general. If you have a question that you want answered either message me or comment on a chapter with your question. I will do my best to answer your questions to the best of my ability. As usual the feedback helps me make sure that the next chapter is better than the last one. As always thank you for reading and I will see you all later bye