18 ⋆ 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

En başından başla

Brandon leaned down to the counter so just his arms were touching it.

"There's money" he spoke, he and his members' eyes set on me all at once.

"What money?" I asked, my voice trailing.

"Ours, that we made from selling. There's a lot of it." he said lowly. I folded my arms. "And you're gonna go get it"

"No"

"No?"

"I'm not getting shit, that has nothing to do with me and i know for a fact any part of this is illegal and i'm not going to jail for your dumbass" i told him sternly, his crew made thoes "ooh" noises which were so fucking annoying. I rolled my eyes and by the time they landed I was looking at brandon, standing in front of me. Too close to me.

"I don't know who the fuck your talking to but your getting that money" he told me and his hand went to grasp my arm, i looked down at it then back up at him.

"Why can't one of you get it?"

"That's too risky, they know all of our faces and too much information"

"Who's they?.." my eyes locked on him as my curiosity was set on if i would have anything to do with getting kilt in this situation.

"You'll find out" he trailed off and i didn't like it at all. "We can't go. But you..."

He started to laugh some and so did the other sketch guys. I felt cornered. What was so funny?

"We can make big money off of you" brandon lifted my chin to examine my face. "With those pretty lips of yours, and eyes..."

His free hand ran up my side. It's a set up. He's gonna send me to this place and im never gonna come back, his stupid ass is actually gonna try and sell me and thinks im stupid enough to fall with it.

He's such a fucking dick!

I pushed both his arms away in a swift motion.

"I'm not going," I said as my eyes grew cold and I started backing away. Brandon got closer to me again and wrapped his hands around my neck.

"You're not going?"

"No"

He laughed and his hands got tighter.

"Do you know what we could do to you at any move you make?" he looked down at me. I felt shivers go up my spine. I grasped his wrist as his hold started to get tighter.

Why did he do this to me?

"Do you remember what happened last time you said no?" His voice is light but heavy at the same time. I saw the guys behind him get closer, then closer,

they surrounded me.

My eyes searched over every one of them as I struggled for air.

I felt weak
The walls were closing in
But i remembered...

"Fucking put me down!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as i kicked but brandon threw me over his shoulder. I tried to see where he was taking me as best as i could but my vision was so blurry from the tears sitting and falling from my eyes. What was about to happen? Where was he taking me? He kept walking to the back of the house to a room i'd never been in or been allowed to be in. my heart raced faster than my thoughts. "No!!!" I grabbed onto the doorway as brandon carried me into the room, i fought with him as he held tightly to my lower body, pulling and pulling till my grasp couldn't hold any longer. My hands slipped and he let my body slam onto the table in the middle of the dimed room. I groaned for a moment holding myself in pain as I watched about five other guys enter the room. The last one closed the door behind himself.