ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

"Now where married I can't wait for the first night."

Y/n pov:

As soon as the after party was coming to an end Jungkook used any random excuse just to get us out of there. As soon as we were in the hotel room Jungkook had me pinned up against the wall as he sucked on the exposed sensitive skin on my neck. There wasn't exactly a zip on my dress but instead buttons, though that didn't seem to slow down Jungkook at all. The clasps holding the back of my dress were quickly undone allowing it to drop to the floor I front of him.

Jungkook picked me up bridal style carrying  me the king size bed, instead of his usual rough style this time it was gentle. He was looking in my eyes with such adoration that I could feel the butterflies swarming around in my stomach. Usually he would have already roughly entered me by now but it seems something is on his mind...

"Daddy? What's wrong?"
I asked looking him in the eyes. I could see he was thinking about something.

"I-I want kids."

"What?!"
I shouted in shock and he didn't seem to pleased with my reaction.

"Yes I want kids"
He said again but this time more confident.

I stayed quiet for a while arranging my thoughts.  Yes I had always been wanting children but I guess I never thought Jungkook would?

"I want kids too...I want to have a family with you"
I watched his face light up at my response.

"Then let's make one"
Jungkook said with his wide toothy grin now faltering into a smirk. He removed my underwear along with his leaving soft kisses along my body. Those kisses went from  soft to rough as Jungkook went up my inner thigh, using his thumb to make circles on my skin. He looked up at me before pushing one finger inside my core starting to stretch me out. Soon he added a third and it felt so good. Pumping in and out continuously till I came all over his hand.

Author pov:

He put his fingers he used in his mouth tasting her. Jungkook then pumped his cock a few times before getting alined with y/ns entrance. After a sweet kiss Jungkook pushed inside her for the first time without a condom and damn it felt good. There walls bashing along against each other as Jungkook thrusted in and out of her taking all her senses to the max. Jungkook kept pounding into her till she came and him a few seconds later...inside her.

Y/ns breathing was unsteady and Jungkooks struggling to find his breath. Thoughts rushed into his head about how he could be such an amazing dad and how his friends would be amazing aunts. Y/n waved her tires hands at his face in attempt to knock him out of his little daydream.

"Hey daddy? Daddy? What's wrong daddy?"
Y/n kept asking since she was confused as to what Jungkook was thinking of. Was something wrong? Had she done something?
"Daddy"
She clicked in his face and finally he left his trance.
"Uh yes princess"

"What's wrong you were in a daze. Is something wrong?"
Y/n asked looking at Jungkook with worry written on her face.
"No no nothing was wrong..I was just thinking of our future."
Jungkook smiled at her and y/n smiled back.
"Now I think it's time we get some rest Mrs Jeon"
He winked emphasising the words "Mrs Jeon"
making y/n laugh but not as much as when he kissed her bare stomach, whispering:

"Can't wait you meet you as well in nine months little baby"
The newly wed couple were so happy and it was amazing for both of them, as if their missing piece has been found.
As they both were now sleepy they snuggled up under the covers in each other's embrace as they began to dream of what their future will hold....