ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Author pov:

"Oh...I don't think bad of you but if your not the bad guys then..why'd you kidnap me?"

Jungkook was silent for a good few minutes...

" *loud sigh* when I was out on a mission with yoongi...well we we're near your school. You were on your way home and I saw you. There was a stray dog lying on the ground. You picked it up and helped it find a home...since then I've followed you but when I saw how people treated you I knew I needed to keep you safe by my side."

Y/n gasped...but

"That was three years ago?!"
Y/n had thought it had been two but it turns out she was completely oblivious for a whole year.

Jungkook nodded shyly which was surprising for him but y/n was to busy with her thoughts to notice. Jungkook saw through her like clockwork so he pulled her close to his chest similar to how he did earlier but now instead of protective it was a warm embrace.

"Princess...I've loved you for the past three years and it's been really difficult to not have you with me."

"I won't leave you."
Y/n said without thinking shocking Jungkook and herself.

"Did you just...I have no words"
Jungkook said with a large bunny smile growing on his face. Y/n immediately smiles at his reaction snuggling more into his chest. They're moment was interrupted by someone clearing there throat.

"Sorry to interrupt this gooey moment but we have some news"
Namjoon said.

"Which is?"
Jungkook asked obviously annoyed by how they were interrupted.

"Actually the news is that...Jungkook your father wants to meet y/n"

I looked at him confused as to why this was a problem but Jungkook looked petrified.

"Jungkook why is this a problem?"

"He always tries to set me up with girls but never allows me to pick my own girlfriend so if he doesn't like you...we have got a problem"

Y/n pov:

Again all I can say is I feel awkward. I'm sat at a dinner table in the Jeons house being glared at Jungkooks dad. Jungkook is trying his best to comfort me holding my hand but it doesn't stop his fathers stare. It was silent until Mr Jeon cleared his throat, speaking up.

"So how did you too meet?"
He said with a demanding tone.

My mind went blank..I mean what am I meant to say? Ah yeah your son kidnapped me sir. Yeah cause that sounds great. Jungkook noticed my hesitation so he spoke for me

"We...we met at a park around three years ago but recently we met again."

"I see, and why wasn't y/n the one to tell me?"

I looked at Jungkook needing obvious assistance.

"She's shy that's all"
I nodded at Jungkooks words making me jeon look at me.

"Shy huh? Hmm ok well you do know what Jungkook does right?"

"Y-yes sir I do"
I struggled to stutter out.

"Then I guess we're done then..how much money do you want?"

"Huh? Money?"
I said confused looking at Jungkook but he just sighed.

"Yes money. How much do you want to stay away from my son?"

He handed over a whole large stack of money and I just looked at him shocked. Completely forgetting who I was talking too as I was outraged I threw up the money making both Jungkook and his father shocked and surprised.

"No amount of money will keep me away from your son you old fart."
I shouted in his face grabbing Jungkooks hand and dragging him out of the Jeon house towards the car. 

Author pov:

On the way home Y/n was just going on and on about how furious and outraged she was while Jungkook just listened while chuckling to himself. In the midst of all y/ns chatter Jungkook got a text from his father. Opening it he smiled.

Dad:
She's a keeper.

After putting his phone back in his pocket he interrupted y/ns little monologue.

"You looked hot back there."