ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

Y/n pov:

So just want to say I am just a little panicked. I woke up this morning and Jungkook wasn't there. I ran down the stairs in hope to find him but nope..only the bodyguards where there? Very very strange. I walked up the stairs heading back to my room only to find a sticky note on the side table.

I'll be back in a few hours princess me and the guys are out on business. Be dressed up all pretty when I get back. :)
                                                     ~daddy

Dressed up? For what? I looked at the time and saw it was 1pm...wow I slept a lot. I decided to hop in the shower since I wasn't sure when Jungkook would be back. I had a long steamy shower which I think was well deserved, got myself all clean before wrapping a towel around myself. I played around with different makeup looks till I found one, natural with a dark lip. It looked perfect with my skin tone! I then entered the walk in wardrobe looking for a dress. This took a lot longer than expected though since I did not realise how many I had.

Jungkook and his credit card need to be seperated...hmph.

I got all ready and dressed, by now it was 4pm-wow girls really do take a long time getting ready.

I was giving my hair finishing touches with hairspray to keep my baby hairs at bay when I heard the door downstairs open.

"Princess we are home"

I walked slowly due to heels making my way down the stairs. I saw him standing at the bottom when I had a thought. I can't do this- I turned back heading to my room. Jungkook was obviously confused and about to come but I came out before he got up the stairs. I walked down with a skip in my step and Jungkook laughed...I put my sneakers on hehe.

"What they hurt my feet"
I poured and he laughed at me.

"Well you still look beautiful princess"
I blushed.

"So where are we going?"
I looked around noticing they were all in tuxedos?

"Well you all look very...rich"
I giggled and they laughed.

"You'll find out soon."
Jungkook said before taking my hand bringing us out to one of the cars as the guys followed along behind.

He stopped the car in the middle of a field..a field?? I'm so confused.

"Daddy?"

"Yes princess?"

"Don't you think this what we're wearing is a little fancy for a field?"

"Oh baby were not staying in a field."

Just then a loud noise like the air was being chopped came above us..is that a fucking helicopter??

"well are ride awaits."
Jungkook gestured towards the now landing flying machine. The boys all hopped in without a care as I just stood there gobsmacked. I wouldn't move so Jungkook picked me up and carried me to the helicopter, strapping me in. The pilot checked we were all buckled in before lifting up into the air...

What the hell does he have planned??