ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

🔞🔞
Y/n pov:

I turned around to face him but was instead met with...his lips.

It was like just one kiss turned me into mouldable putty in his soft hands. I let him roam his hands all over my body without a thought, I even returned the action. His soft lips returned to my skin but this time on my neck. I had never been kissed there so I'm sure it felt extra sensitive because as soon as his lips started sucking I moaned with shaky breath.

I could tell he was pleased with himself as I felt his lips curving up on my neck. Without thinking I reached for his shirt starting to undo the buttons, he stopped me before undoing them himself. Once his shirt was completely off he started pulling down the zipper to my dress. As he pulled it down his finger softly grazed my skin and I don't think I have ever felt more alive.

Moving towards the bed whilst removing all our clothing...that's when I got nervous. Jungkook noticed.

"Princess do you not want this?"

"I do!"

"But are you really sure. You look so nervous my love?"

I stayed quiet for a minute clutching a pillow to my front covering myself as Jungkook waited patiently for my answer. I thought about it and I finally made up my mind. I used no words to tell Jungkook this yet but instead I moved the pillow away letting him see all of me. He looked me up and down before loudly groaning.

"Ugh my princess is so hawt. Right now all I need is permission...does daddy have permission to fuck you?"

"...yes"

"Yes what princess?"

"Yes daddy you have permission"

Jungkook smiled at me before again moving closer to me until we were both on the bed.

"I told yoongi to plan this trip so I could make you mine...now I finally claim you."

He said before kissing me and using his hand to trace up my leg. That's when I felt it...one finger went inside me and damn I was not used to it...but I kinda liked it. Soon he stretched me out with 2 fingers and grabbed something from the side table. I wasn't sure what he was getting until I saw the packet...a condom. This is really happening!

He put it on his cock making sure it was secure before lining up with my core. He looked me in the eye to see if I wanted to stop but I didn't do he kissed my forehead and pushed straight in. Ow that hurts!

I started to cry and Jungkook kissed me trying to distract me from the pain as he continued to thrust in and out. It took a few minutes but finally most of the pain subsided and I was left in pleasure. My tears stopped signalling to Jungkook he could move faster, finding his rhythm. I would have never imagined my first time would be with my kidnapper but right now I can't see anyone else is rather it be.

I came quick as it was my first time but Jungkook wasn't quite done so he continued thrusting into my core which was now throbbing from over stimulation. Jungkook came and removed his member from my entrance. The amount I squealed is crazy but Jungkook hugged me in his embrace until my body could relax. I fell asleep in his arms...

Author pov:

Y/n fell asleep but Jungkook just watched her before whispering..

"I can't wait to look after you when you can't walk princess"
He kissed the top of her head before falling Into a slumber as well.

------------------------------------------------------
ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴏɴ!
ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ
ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ @jks_bunny ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ!
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇᴅᴅɪᴇs 🦋💕