ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

Jungkook pov:

This can't be real! No I'm dreaming! Yes this is all a bad dream!...pinching myself in attempt to wake up but noting happened...it can't be...
I looked at my other members and they were just as shocked...it really was him.

But why? I thought my dad said "she's a keeper"? Why is he doing this? My dad-wait no he's not my dad anymore. Now he's just the man who kidnapped the girl I love and that means pain. The confusion still remained but the hatred grew.

I want my princess back...

I turned back to the boys and I had a motive. Get my baby back and I don't care who I kill..even if it's my dad.

"Namjoon co-ordinates now!"

"On it boss"
Namjoon quickly typed on his computer hacking into the button attached to y/n.  A few moments later the location popped up on his screen as we crowed round the computer watching a little red dot.

"There still in motion so when the dot stops we will drive to the location."

I nodded and tried to calm myself but I couldn't keep my eyes off that stupid dot. The way it moves across the screen, is like it's taunting me.
Finally the dot stopped and I wasn't surprised when it was some warehouse out of town. Hoseok quickly started the engine and we headed off into the night as me and the boys finalised the plan.

We ended up parking behind a big tree surrounded by bushes so that my dad inside and his men wouldn't see us coming. As to plan I walked straight through the front door as the boys went swiftly to there hiding spots around the property.

"Y/n?! Y/n?!"
I called out and wasn't surprised to not get a reply back except...

Clapping? Clapping coming from behind me?

"Ah my son you got here faster then I expected. Seems you've gotten a lot better than your teenage years."

I faced him before pretty much growling back.

"I got practice"

My dad didn't reply so I spoke again.

"Wheres y/n?"

My father chuckled at my question and it only angered me more.

"Oh your princess..she's safe well for now I guess"

I looked at him confused, that one question that has constantly been on my brain for the past hours.

"Why you? I thought you liked y/n? Why would you kidnap her?"

"Ah my son I have no problem with her my problem..is with you!"

"Me?"
I stood there looking at him in shock and utter confusion.

"Yes you! You've gone soft. I've seen you two at school being all lovey dovey. And if you think I don't know about you not killing mark cause she told you to stop, I have known!"

"Why didn't you say that to me instead of kidnapping my girlfriend?!"

"You need to prove to me you haven't gone soft."

"What?"

As I asked I saw y/n being brought into the room. I wanted to run to her but my dads next words made me freeze.

"Shoot her!"