Rumors

Our newest Run episode aired today and armys are a little confused. Most comments are about Yoongi and my vlive a couple of weeks back.

Purplerain: "Yoongi said Jungkook,    Y/N and he won the day off. Did he mean this run episode or something else?"

MochiChimmy: "Did he choose Y/N to come with him because the prize was everything he liked??!?!"

Sope: "I am sure they are sleeping with each other! She should keep her filthy hands away from him!"

MochiChimmy: @Sope Leave them alone! What kind of fan are you?!"

I sigh as I am reading the comments. "Yoongi! Come here!"
Suga walks into the livingroom after like 5 minutes and looks at me "What? Why? I was sleeping."
"We have to stop this."
"Stop what?"
"Us! People are getting really suspicous."
"Are you crazy? People also think I fuck Jungkook, sooo..." Yoongi sits down next to me and reads the comments as well.
"This isn't so bad. Since when do we care about people shipping us?"
"Because it is real this time!" I tell him and hit his chest.
"Just act if it was some made up bullshit. Like usal." He shrugs his shoulders and leans back on the couch.
"How can you not care?" I ask him a little offended.
"Listen! All I care about is you and Bts. People are talking bullshit all the time. Let them."
He stands up and goes back to his room.
Namjoon is walking by and I ask him "Hey Joonie! Do you think this is a concern?"
He walk over to me and reads the comments. "Hmm.. no. You just can't get touchy with each other in public. Why do you seem so stressed about this?"
"I don't know. I don't want to make armys mad but I also want Yoongi. Our contract won't let us date officially and I don't think armys would like that either." *sigh*
Namjoon hugs me and says "Don't worry too much, okay? Just try not to make it too obvious. You two are best friends since forever. People are shipping you guys for years now. You two were always really close."
I hug him back and say "Thank you Joonie."

We are at the airport and stand infront of paparazzis and fans. Yoongi suddenly holds my hand and I panick and hold Jimins hand as well.
Both look at me and laugh because of my fear of exposing Yoongi and my relationship.
We bow to the paparazzis and try to walk to our gate. I clinge onto Jin because he is infront of me and I feel more comfortable holding someone.
Fans yell at us and take pictures.
I still hate when I get pushed around in a rush of fans but our bodyguards do a really great job.
We are going to Japan for some  concerts.

Finally on the plane I sit down and try to have some rest when Jin sits down on my lap.
"Hi." He says with a smile on his face.

I look at him confused and say "Hiii? Are you okay?" "Yes, but I have a question

"Yes, but I have a question."
"Ahmm okay?"
He leans to my ear and asks me "Would you help me dye my hair?"
I look at him with a 'are you serious' look on my face. "You know we aren't allowed to dye our hair by ourselfs."
"I know but they don't allow me to go purple again and I really want it."
"First of all, can you please stand up from my lap and secondly, why do you need me for your rule breaking?"
"I heard you can dye hair pretty well."
I sigh and whisper "Fine. But if we get caught it was only you. Not me."
"Deal." He says and we shake hands.