🔞

He starts kissing me hungrily and it's getting hard to breathe. He puts his hand in my pants and starts rubbing my clit.
"Ahh, you're too agressive. That hurts."
He stops and says "Do you want to take a bath?"
I nod and we walk into the bathroom.

" He stops and says "Do you want to take a bath?" I nod and we walk into the bathroom

We fill up the tub and sit in it. We kiss each other slowly when I ask "Isn't this a little too romantic?"
"Don't you like it?"
"I do, but I never knew you like that."
"Almost anything for you." He kisses my nose, then my lips and then down to my neck.
My heart beats so fast and strong and I feel like my nervousness is getting more everytime I am with him.
"I now understand when people say falling in love slowly and then all at once. " I tell him.
He smiles and says "Now that too romantic." He kisses me more and I know how he meant that.
I start jerking him off so he gets fully hard. After a couple of strokes, he starts moaning and rubbing my vagina. We moan into our kisses and he pulls me on top of him. I sit on him and still pump his penis. "Please." Comes from Yoongi and I slide down on his dick.
"Uhhh.. you feel so good Y/N. Shit!"
I slowly move on him and I kiss his ear and neck. "Stop!" Yells Yoongi out."Why?" I ask confused.
"I am cumming too soon if you do that."
"You can cum now. Because you can cum a little later again." I whisper and blow in his ear seductively. I can already feel him twitch inside of me and after a couple of bounches his warm seeds fill me up.
"God! Ugghh!... I am sorry." He says but I tell him "For what? That you are enjoy yourself?"
"Give me a couple of minutes and I am ready again."
I laugh and kiss him. I put on some music and like he said after a couple of minutes he gets hard again. He tells me "Turn around."
I do like he says and he pushes himself into me from behind. "Ahhh.. it still hurts a little."
He kisses my back and starts pumping into me while massaging my clit with one hand. The other hand holds my hair really tight. His thrusts are really hard and deep, and the water spills out of the tub.
I hold tight onto the edge of the tub to keep myself up. He pumps himself into me even harder so that loud clapping sounds are heard and I moan out in pleasure and pain.
"Fuck, Yoongi! You are so big!"
He hears it and goes even harder until my body starts shaking and I clench hard on him. He still rubs my clit and I can feel myself squirting while releasing my orgasm.
"FUCK! UHHHH..." I have never felt such an intense orgasm before.
Yoongi pulls out slowly and smirks at me. We breath heavily and he asks me "That was intense, huh? Can you finish me off with your sweet mouth?"
I turn to him with red cheeks and nod.
He sits up on the edge of the tub and I sit infront of him between his legs.
I put my mouth around his dick and start sucking. He throws his head back and starts moaning. I run my tounge up and down his shaft and massage his balls.
I move me head up and down on him when his hips start to move as well. I hold him down a little and suck harder on him until his seeds fill up my mouth. "Holy shit! Agh!"
He holds my chin and signals me that he wants to see his sperm in my mouth. I open my mouth and show it to him, then I swallow everything.
"Good girl."

We clean ourselfs and walk back to our bedroom. We cuddle in bed for a while before we fall asleep.