Our day off

How am I supposed to say no to this?

"Why are you so clingy all of a sudden?" I ask him staring into his beautiful eyes

"I don't  know. Why do you not want to cuddle all of a sudden?" His grip on my arm is still really tight.
"I just want to sleep in my bed and not on the couch."
"May I sleep in your bed then?" He asks.
I roll my eyes and tell him "Fine."
He lets go off my hand and lays on my bed.
I lay on his chest and notice his scent. "Are you using a new parfume?"
"Ugh, yes, I do."
God that parfume makes me go wild and I know he knows that. He bought that on purpose. Is he horny and wants to be friends with benefits now or what?
I told him before, that I like guys who wear that scent. 
Yoongi caresses my hear and I jump up.
"Tell me what this is all about?!"
He looks at me with a puzzled look. "What do you mean?"
"You act different! Why?" I am a little concerded about him. Is there something he can't tell me?
Yoongi sits up and asks "How am I acting different?"
"You were never that clingy and you never put on parfume when we stayed at home. Tell me. Are you horny?"

"What?!" "Come on you can tell me

"What?!"
"Come on you can tell me." I hit his arm.
"Au! What is wrong with you? I just want to cuddle like we always do! Now come here and shut your sweet little mouth." He tapps on the spot right next to him.

The next day I get up early because I want to catch some crabs with Namjoon.

"Woah Y/N! Look at that one!" Namjoon shows me a cool looking white crab

"How do you always find them? I can't find even one." I look around in the sand.
"They just talk to me." He says with just the cutest little smile.
"You are crazy." I laugh at his cuteness.
I can hear Jungkook yell over to me "Y/N! Do you want to go swimming with Jimin, Tae and me?!"
"Yes! Coming! Bye Namjoon. See you later." I run towards Jungkook.
"Okay bye!" Namjoon soon goes back to give all of his attention to the crabs.

Jungkook asks me "Do you want to go on a jetski?"
"Yes!" I shout excited.

Jungkook asks me "Do you want to go on a jetski?" "Yes!" I shout excited

Jungkook shares one with Tae and I share mine with Jimin. Jimin is controlling ours and I am holding onto him tight to not fall off.
We are drifting quite often and I scream "Aaaaahhhh! Jiminie be careful!"
Jimin drives even faster than before. Everybody is having a blast.
After an hour of this I feel quite sick and we drive back to the beach. I really want to sun bathe now.
I put my beach towel on the sand and Tae sits next to me. He starts building a castle out of sand. Jungkook and Jimin join him soon. Sometimes I feel like I am there mom and I am watching them. We are like a real family.
There is suddenly a shadow on my face and I open my eyes.
"Ugh! Shit Yoongi! You scared me!"
"What are you doing?"
"Ähmmm... Sun bathing but you are blocking the sun. Move away!" I hit his leg so he scoots away a little.
He now sits on my, towel and doesn't say anything.
"Yoongi? Can I help you with something?"
"No." He says unbothered and looks at the sea.